Craig Kruszka Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5576 Meadow Drive

Hamburg, NY 14075

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Craig Kruszka Roofing was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Hamburg and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Hamburg and surrounding areas. Working on over 30 years of experience....

roofing (64)chimney cap repair (7)gutter installation (5)gutter cleaning (3)leaf removal (2)ice and roof snow removal (1)

09/09/2020

Craig did a great job. Very professional. Responded quickly (within 24 hours). Diagnosed the problem which others had not been able to do. Problem fixed within a couple of hours. Overall, Excellent rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed drip edge over backside of gutter to stop leaking

CATEGORY gutter repair,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

07/20/2020

They did excellent work , arrived here quickly, and paid attention to details like making sure the gutters were installed at the correct angles. I would hire again and I intend to use for gutter cleaning each year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters fascia board metal roof ice shields

CATEGORY gutter repair,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

06/14/2020

This was the fifth time I have used Craig for a roofing issue. Probably the best contractor I have ever dealt with. Professional in all aspects. I know the job will be done right when I call Craig.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

05/15/2020

Honest, professional, responsive and reliable. Came at the scheduled time to diagnose the problem and provided an accurate estimate. Returned on the scheduled date and time to perform the work. Work was completed in one day and with excellent quality. He even addressed some additional issues that were discovered with no extra charge. No issues with leaking since his repair. When it comes time for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a section of flat roof that was leaking and needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

04/28/2020

He was honest, friendly, patient and arrived in a professional vehicle and spent a good 40 minutes analyzing and measuring the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

12/17/2019

I have used Craig twice to clean my gutters. Craig is efficient and thorough. He promptly returns calls, and my gutters were cleaned when he promised. I will use him again and I recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

11/04/2019

He was responsive, professional, came on site that day to diagnose the problem. I can’t say enough kind things. Call him! He will be my first call if we have another issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of roof and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

03/13/2019

Craig Kruszka roofing was very responsive and reliable. The work was done well and quickly. It was a pleasure to work with Craig.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

03/11/2019

Excellent. He was on-time, very efficient, great personality and working condition. He explained everything. Very fair and reasonable in price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired shingles that blew off from a wind storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

02/05/2019

Craig came out the same day I called to assess the problem. He gave us options and was back in the morning at the time he said he would. Craig is honest and does great work. This is the second time he solved our problem and I would not hesitate to use him again. You’re getting excellent work with an experienced roofer who has a strong work ethic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in roof

CATEGORY roofing,roof snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

Residential Shingle Roofing, Gutter cleaning, Residential Flat Roofs, gutter repair and installation, ice and snow removal from rooftops.