Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since June 2007

B Rated | 18 Reviews

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is the "Home of the $88 Drain Cleaning". *certain terms and conditions apply. Please call for details. We have been in business for over 30 years. Each of our technicians are drug tested and criminally background checked on a regular basis to ensure the safety of our clients. We also offer 24/7 service at no extra charge. Financing options are available upon approved credit....

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls

01/23/2017

I called the service number and the technician showed up, he said the incorrect setting caused the valve problem. he changed the valve but the price of valve is 10 more times than market price, which I was told by OEM later. I called the company service number 3 times but never got response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hot water heater sold/installed by this company 2 years ago, and don't touch any setting from the original installation. The T/P valve was found broken recently.

05/05/2016

We ultimately ended up purchasing a new water heater--it was time after 18 years! I appreciated Eugene's honest assessment of our older water heater and the options he presented. We decided to go with a new water heater and were very pleased with the install of the new unit. Good, prompt, respectful service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check and flush water heater. Assess condition of current water heater.

05/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check and flush water heater. Assess condition of current water heater.

03/11/2016

They did a wonderful job.  Would use again, in fact just purchased another deal from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Tune-Up

CATEGORY plumbing

10/25/2014

Replaced a toilet seat for my father who is 90 years old and disabled. Charged $97 for the toilet seat. It wasn't made out of gold nor was it a government contract. I recently took over paying may fathers bills and ran accross the reciept.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a toilet seat

CATEGORY plumbing

Installation, Service and Repair of: hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, hose bibb, sinks, faucets, sump pumps, toilets, water filtration systems, leaking pipes, ball valves, well system, septic system, drain cleaning, sewer excavation, roots in pipes, drain tile, pop ups, garbage disposals, back up sump pumps, dishwasher hook up, laundry tubs, laundry trays, backflows, urinals, winterizing pipes, tub and shower valves, pressure valves, main shut off valves, floor drains

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available