all cool hvac llc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2014

Fully licensed, insured and bonded HVAC and plumbing contractor, member of American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-conditioning Engineers(ASHRAE) Actively promote environment friendly, newly innovated, energy saving equipment and product, helping customer getting government and utility company credit and rebate special promotional deal and financing option available. taking major credit card...

Petro Home Services

We're America’s #1 local home heating oil and total home comfort services provider (heating, cooling, plumbing, chimney). With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today!

03/05/2014

As a super , I work for a new condominium .There are 13 heaters in the building .since 2007 ,the building start to use , many headache things happen in the winters . we asked many different technicians to repair them .they are "ok" , work few days only , then same problems again . one day , one of my friends introduced ALL COOL HAVC LLC to me . I try it , good , the all cool havc llc technicians c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair heating

03/04/2014

when they came, they checked the broken down system completely and gave me choice for repair and replacement,after I made the decision, they explain all info. regarding several make and model choice for replace and escort me to the plumber store. they charged me on labor only, they worked fast and  did a good job, boiler works well now, highly recomennded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace boiler system

03/03/2014

They did a  complete prevention from house entry all the way to machine location, did a neat job, machine resumed working on the same day, professional work,like it. will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace one gas furnace.

03/02/2014

They started working on time,provided professional service,and followed up after working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install electrical range, dishwasher.

CATEGORY appliance repair

02/28/2014

Quick and professional way service, everything works well, very satisfied, will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new set of boiler heating system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

plumbing appliance installation, repair, maintenance service heating, AC installation, repair and service