Alan M. Freedman MD

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since October 2008

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

02/08/2011

My wife broke her finger around the holidays and Dr. Freedman was able to take the appointment on the same day. We got really lucky that he was available and he was the one she used for the surgery. When I was in the waiting room, he was the only doctor that came out to talk about the surgery and my wife?s condition. I was very impressed by that. He is a very nice and capable doctor. Our family fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife recently had an encounter with Dr. Alan Freedman because he is a hand specialist.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

04/03/2009

He is overall a good dentist. He takes you on time. He has a good staff working for him. He keeps you informed on what he is doing. He spends the time needed telling you what is going on. He doesn't rush you. He answers all your question. He is a professional dentist as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Freedman is my primary dentist.

CATEGORY dentists