Magic Stone General Contracting

A 88 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2010

4540 E River Rd

Grand Island, NY 14072

Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 10 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates. There are 2 owners (brother's) who have over 20 Years of Experience in Masonry Repair/Restoration and learned their trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. References Available Upon Request • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment....

masonry (77)chimney repair (30)foundation repair (13)chimney cap repair (8)concrete repair (8)stone and gravel (4)hardscaping (1)fountain installation (1)deck building (1)

10/19/2020

The owner stopped out to provide me a quote for the work to be done, he was very knowledgable and professional. While looking at the retaining wall and stairs, he did notice that my foundation wall was starting to buckle in. The crew that he had assigned to the job were very polite and professional. They answered all my questions while they were working. The crew did a good job cleaning up after t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and install a new concrete retaining wall and stairs outside. Along with I-Beams for foundation wall.

CATEGORY concrete repair,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

Photo for Magic Stone General Contracting - 4540 E River Rd, Grand Island, NY - 38959074

06/16/2020

It went well, I received a quote on 9 June 20 and had the repairs completed today 16 June 20. I would definitely hire again. The Chimney looks so much better now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Flu, New Cap, Install rain, bird cage. Motor joints

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Photo for Magic Stone General Contracting - 4540 E River Rd, Grand Island, NY - 38648021

06/01/2019

Great job. Guys were professional and friendly. I was lucky enough to get same day service. They explained all that was done and why. Clean up, best they could when working with concrete. I would hire this company again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick reparir

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Thank you so much for letting others know that you had a great experience with us. It was our pleasure to take care of your project and we hope that you have a delightful Summer season ahead. All Our Best, Magic Stone GC

04/27/2019

The owner carefully explained what had to be done to keep my foundation from gradually "caving in", and promised that the work would be done within a couple of weeks. He called two days later, and said the crew could be there that day. Needless to say, I was thrilled! The crew of positive, polite, and extremely professional workers worked carefully and efficiently, and kept me appraised of their p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large cracks in my foundation had been repaired by other "basement waterproofers", but when a hole appeared, I called Magic Stone. (I had used them last summer for chimney repair.)

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

Thank you so much, it is always exciting to us when we hear of such wonderful words. Thank you for letting others know how pleased you were, it was a pleasure to be of assistance for your project. We hope that you have a truly wonderful Spring and Summer season. All Our Best, Magic [Member Name Removed] GC

10/05/2018

I found these guys here on Angie’s List, and they’re as good as the reviews say. They were super professional, responsive, and they answered all my stupid questions. The work was solid quality and they cleaned up. Can’t ask for more! Thinking about hiring for another project in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing masonry porch

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Thank you so much for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are delighted that you were pleased with our services, it was a pleasure to be of service. We look forward to hearing from you in the future and hope that you have a truly wonderful Spring and Summer season. Sincerely, Magic Stone GC

10/03/2018

It didnt,,, They were unable to get me an estimate for 11 days..I had 7 other companies show up in 3 days.. Just not happy with the response time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

Thank you for providing your feedback; we apologize for the delay in scheduling an estimate appointment. Unfortunately, during our peak season, Magic Stone becomes quite busy and depending on location, appointment days and times that work well with both the client and Magic Stone a delay may occur. While every avenue is exhausted to ensure a speedy appointment time it does not always go as smoothl...

07/13/2018

The estimator was super nice and informative. Gave a detailed assessment of our project. As the project progressed one or two issues arose, but the guys easily resolved the situation with our input. And the job was completed on time. Contractor went above and beyond to do an excellent job. Work site was left clean and tidy. We are thrilled with the results. We are hoping to use this company for fu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our chimney cap replaced. They had to remove ivy to get at the chimney. Also, the shoulder of our chimney required repair. Also, our entire front stoop was rebuilt from the ground up. And a new cement walkway poured.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

Thank you so much for providing such wonderful feedback, it was a pleasure caring for your project and we hope that you have a truly delightful upcoming Spring Season. Sincerely, Magic Stone GC

06/07/2018

excellent and definitely would recommend. They were fast and did a fantastic job. Their prices were reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mortar a patio and rebuild a wall and steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

It's easy to provide a fantastic job when we are able to work with such wonderful clients. It was a pleasure caring for your project needs and we hope that you have a wonderful upcoming Spring Season. Respectfully, Magic Stone GC

10/03/2017

It went well. The crew (which included the owner) worked hard to contain and remove as much debris as they could. Their craftsmanship was remarkable; the new chimney looks clean and sleek. Further, Kaied and office staff were professional, very responsive and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exposed part of chimney on roof was deteriorating; bits of brick were flaking off. Magic Stone tore it down and completely rebuilt it from roof line up: new brick, flu and cap. Also installed a new aluminum liner to vent hot water tank.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

Photo for Magic Stone General Contracting - 4540 E River Rd, Grand Island, NY - 36356556

It was our absolute pleasure to be of service, and we are of course delighted to hear that our craftsmanship was remarkable. We wish you a truly wonderful remaining fall season! All Our Best, Magic Stone

09/12/2017

The crew was great. Had it done in half a day with nothing left for me to cleanup

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the bricks on my chimney.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

Thank you so much for letting other's know how delighted you were with your project. It was a pleasure being of service and we wish you a truly wonderful summer season. Thank you Magic Stone GC

All Phases of Masonry Restoration & Repair • Chimney Repairs & Rebuilds • Foundation Repairs & Rebuilds • All Brick, Block, & Stone Repairs & Rebuilds & Much More!

Chimney Cleaning & Sweeping