Vansant Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6611 RT-58

Gouverneur, NY 13642

We are a 4th Generation Construction Company. Our longevity and success are a direct result of our unwavering commitment to our founding principles: quality, value, and integrity. We enjoy collaborating with clients, craftsman, designers, and architects to bring your project to life on time and within your budget, all while providing an exceptional value. Thank you for considering Van Sant Construction. Find us on Facebook under Van Sant Construction. NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG!...

plumbing (8)electrical (6)window (4)home remodeling (4)mudjacking (3)door (3)woodworking (3)roofing (3)deck building (3)concrete repair (3)siding (2)home remodeling (1)

04/02/2020

I called Van Sant Construction today and told a Brett I had a small job for him to do for me.... mounting a small electric heater on my basement wall. He came by the same day, took a look at the job to be done, left to pick up a few supplies and was back in an hour to do the job. He was quick, professional and charged me a very reasonable rate! I would recommend him to my family and friends anytim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

10/25/2019

We had spewing leaks and had to turn out hot water off over night. Upon morning I called every plumber in the books. Was referred to Brett and his company and I can see how true the recommendation was. He not only said I will do my best to squeeze you in, he came that afternoon and fixed our major issues on the spot. He spotted other issues that needed to be addressed and I cannot thank them enoug...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking pipes and no hot water

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

10/16/2019

I was in a panic when I got home from work and water was dripping from my downstairs ceiling. I called around to 6 other places and could not get anyone to come determine where the leak was coming from. They had someone to my house within hours to fix my problem. Very professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable, timely, and helpful. They know how to take care of service members and their spouses. I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in ceiling

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

09/09/2019

Brett and his crew did a wonderful job on our project. He and his staff treated our job as if they were working on their own homes. They were courteous and clean and best of all, stayed within the budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outdoor pavilion w/ wet bar and outdoor bathroom

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,excavators,plumbing,remodeling,windows,woodworking,doors,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

10/16/2018

Brett was professional, friendly, and kind. He had our roof and wooden boards repaired the next morning just before the heavy thunderstorms and strong winds rolled in....just as promised. If you need work done, call Brett.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some roofing/shingles needs to be replaced and wooden boards on side of balcony needed to be repaired.

CATEGORY decks,roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

08/11/2018

Very well, everyone was most considerate and professional. Several difficulties encountered in the process of construction because of the age and condition of my home were solved skillfully and I am very pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rear deck replaced and part of the deck converted to screened-in porch

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2018

Photo for Vansant Construction - 6611 RT-58, Gouverneur, NY - 37312926

02/21/2018

Brett and team was very professional and did a wonderful job on our remodel project which was left half done and improperly done by a prior contractor. We understood that it would be difficult for Brett to take over this project as a lot of the dimensions and leveling was off but he assured us that it will be fixed properly from the ground up. We are very pleased with his work, he also went out hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- complete remodel of bathroom - electrical problems - install new doors and locks - install trims through out - install closet doors

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Please accept our sincerest thanks and gratitude for your recent renovation with us. It was truly a pleasure to serve you, as we continue to provide you with the highest level of services possible.

09/24/2017

Went very well. Even though job turned out to be more than anticipated they were always reasonable and accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing of residence

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2016

09/23/2017

Basically the whole house - needed a lot of structural work to make it sound again - due to fire damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had structural work done

CATEGORY windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2017

08/07/2017

It went perfectly. The interior was gutter so they were able to shim the top plate to level the roofline and re-direct the water. It made a big visual impact going from having peaks and valleys to a nice level plane across the drip edge. Part of the roof is a low pitch shed style roof. Brett tied it into the rest of the roofline in a way that made it look really nice and solid by creating a "diamo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, leveling, etc.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Please accept our sincerest thanks and gratitude for your recent cottage renovation with us. It was truly our pleasure to serve you, as we continue to provide you with the highest level of service possible.

Custom Homes, Remodeling, Additions, Repairs, Historic Preservation, Jacking and Leveling, Custom Cabinetry, Roofing, Kitchen and Bath, Flood Damage, Electrical, Plumbing, Decks and Tile Work.

Check, Visa