Anchor Asphalt & Paving

A 81 Reviews

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since December 2008

2140 Route 17A

Goshen, NY 10924

FOR PROMPT RESPONSE & SERVICE, PLEASE CALL (845) 294-7150 or (845) 721-7498. We are family owned and operated and have been in business for over 40 years. Ralph started the company at the age of 15 and has been running it ever since. Our goal is customer satisfaction. We work hard to provide high quality work in order to ensure customer satisfaction and loyal customers. Each and every job is owner supervised. We have 10 employees and are fully insured. All the equipment is new, state of the art equipment to provide you with the best service and highest quality....

asphalt paving (76)concrete driveway installation (5)excavating (3)hardscaping (1)property management (1)

06/29/2020

thank you , vinny you made things right

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seal coating drive way

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Thanks

04/17/2020

I didn't hire this place. First off, the man who came to give me an estimate got out of his truck and immediately started a rant against a certain sect of people who were "taking over his neighborhood." He then proceeded to give me an estimate that was more than twice as high as the two others I had gotten. All in all, it was a very unsettling and creepy experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway resurfaced with stone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

I believe you have the wrong company!!!! I never provided you an estimate... I would appreciate if you got your facts right and removed this. Thank you

10/29/2019

Never contacted to get my information so they could come to my residence and give me a quote. No phone calls or messages.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing my driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

I’m sorry but we never received your information to hive an estimate. Are you sure you contacted anchor asphalt.

11/20/2018

Based on Angie's List recommendation, I called this contractor twice. They never had the decency to return my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway seal coated

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

Very sorry this. We do try our best to contact everyone, however November and December we were short handed and we may have over looked this message.. Sincerely Vincent

12/09/2017

Without a hitch - Vincent and crew were in on a Saturday morning and we were able to use the drive 24 hours later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealant spray for two drives they had paved previous

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018

12/09/2017

Anchor Asphalt and Paving are our heroes! We had a rather dire situation with our old broken, and yes, pot-holed private road leading to a split double drive. I met a couple of companies prior, who either didn't want to take the time to explain their process, or didn't want to listen to my concerns. I guess third time was the charm! I met with Ralph first and showed him the properties and told him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Paving, Fix/Add Berm for proper water runoff, Removal of old Belgian Block

CATEGORY asphalt driveway,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

09/18/2017

They are fantastic! Completed the entire job in 1 day. The results look great and Ralph was fantastic to deal with - such a sweet and professional guy. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs their driveway replaced/repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anchor Paving removed and replaced our asphalt driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

06/28/2017

Could not have been better. Very thick layers of asphalt applied. Many comments and inquiries from neighbors and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2016

06/22/2017

Dealing with Anchor paving was a pleasure! Good advice, competitive price and excellent work. I also needed to sure up some drainage work and they did it all. Vinny came to the house more then once to work out the details and after he was already hired followed up with a phone call to make sure things were going satisfactorily. I will hire Anchor to seal my driveway in September and will have a fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out my old driveway and made a new wider driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

06/14/2017

It went without a hitch. Every bit of equipment and supplies arrived on time. The work was extremely professional and exact. The cleaned up after. Very proud and detailed. Extremely pleased with their work. Will always use them for additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old asphalt driveway stripped clean and then a thick (and I mean thick) driveway with all the correct layers built up so that my new driveway is very solid and can take a lot of traffic without any issues at all.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2016

Concrete & Asphalt Pavers – Driveways, Parking Lots, Roadways, Grading & Stone, Repairs, & Sealcoating.