NE Masonry & Construction

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since June 2013

On Demand Power and Electrical Services

On-Demand Power & Electrical Services LLC is a full service residential electrical and standby power provider here in the capital district. We are a Generac authorized dealer and service provider. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality residential electrical and generator services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new front stoop repaired bay window frame

CATEGORY masonry,home builders

06/27/2013

He took the blocks out and reused them to straighten the walls. He raised the roof. He spent 2 weeks doing that. I liked the way that he had a union mason with him that was very knowledgeable. He knew how to interact with the customer, me. He was very polite. The whole crew seemed very professional. The only drawback I had was that he started a little late but he was coming form 50 miles away so I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used NE Masonry & Construction about a month ago to straighten my garage walls.

CATEGORY masonry,home builders

Masonry, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, roofing, foundation repair & renovation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa