Hill, Dr. Jerome C

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified go to: http://www.abms.org...

05/20/2013

I have had several basil cell carcinoma experiences...  and Dr Hill has dealt with each very effectively.  He referred me once and did the procedure once.  The referral was because he did not want to deal with the surgery on an ear, so he sent me to very good alternate.  The second was done in his office very effectively.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular checkup....   And follow up to a surgery.

10/09/2012

Dr. Hill has a great bedside manner. He is calm and quiet. He is personable and explains things. He is very punctual and he has a great office staff. The office is very nice and convenient to where I live.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For skin care I see Dr. Jerome Hill.

04/25/2012

He is very nice, professional, and listens very well. He doesn't strike me as the doctor who is just out there to make money. I asked him to take a conservative approach with my services, the very first time I went to see him. He has always done that for me. He takes his time and is very patient. He is just a really nice physician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see him for a skin cancer semi-annual check up.

02/06/2010

It went extremely well and I was painless and well informed. I try to make my appointments first thing in the monring as Dr. Hill does get backed up. I suspect this is because he likes to chat with his patients which is fine by me. He has a fantastic bedside manner and his staff is wonderful. Overall, he is my favorite doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have seen Dr.Hill for many years. He has treated me for a number of suspect spots. i have a family history of skin cancer. This time he removed a suspect mole.

Dermatologist