Gold Coast Power Washing.com

A 25 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since April 2012

5 Brewster St # 305

Glencove, NY 11542

Licensed and Insured, Serving Long Island for over 20 years. Professional crews, neat and clean trucks. Additional email - Jeff@GoldCoastPowerWashing.com....

pressure washing (24)window cleaning (3)gutter cleaning (2)interior painting (1)woodworking (1)drywall (1)

01/17/2020

These guys are amazing. I highly recommend using them they are fair with pricing and work well with you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

11/20/2019

I price shopped 5 different providers and Gold Coast was the most competitive and with good reviews on yelp and Angies list. Throughout my interaction with Jeff he was always responsive, he provided insurance for the work and arrived timely for both the free estimate and the actual day of the job. he did the work as described, the roof looked fantastic as if its brand new. On certain occasion I po...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash exterior home, deck, soft wash roof, limited wash on driveway

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

09/28/2019

The young men who did the job were polite and professional and deck looks much better now. However, debris was left on the surrounding fence which I had to clean off myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small deck power washed

06/08/2019

Great! The difference in the House was amazing and the patio is cleaner than I could have imagined! The teak furniture is beautiful again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwash house, patio and outdoor furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

05/20/2019

About 95% of the staining came off of a stacked stone retaining wall by our pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of staining on stone wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

07/06/2018

The service was great from the beginning to the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

06/01/2018

Everything went smoothly. The house looked good and that’s the most important thing. My deck and fence probably didn’t require the service but I had it done anyway since the price was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwash the house, deck and fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

04/16/2018

Jeff and his team are true professionals - all work contracted for was done with care and price was very reasonable. Jeff is very accommodating and flexible and a pleasure to work with. Would use again and recommend to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed lower level of large colonial , front and back porches and railings, vinyl perimeter fence, techno block pavers on walkways and around pool , pool cabana and patio furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

10/13/2017

They're good, they're good, they're an A. I don't really recall a lot of things. They came on time. Their price was very good. They did what they said. They were good. They were good, I liked them. We are looking to power wash the house next spring, and I'm definitely going to give them a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them for gutter repair. We used them to power wash the house and clean the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2015

07/13/2017

Jeff was wonderful to work with. When I called Jeff told me he would be by later that day to survey what needed to be done and to provide an estimate. He did so promptly and then we scheduled an appointment to have the services performed. The workers arrived on schedule, they performed the window washing and were a pleasure to work with. They were super friendly and took me around to show me their...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior windows needed to be washed after a move in to a home that had been sitting for quite some time.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

Pressure washing all surfaces, house washes, painting, staining, mold removal & remediation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal