DODGE BOARDING KENNELS

Angie's List since August 2010

C Rated | 5 Reviews

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This place was closed by the SPCA earlier this year

11/24/2014

They seemed in very good spirits upon their return.  We were very pleased with entire experience upon their return.   Then the news story broke less than one week later and a million thoughts went through our heads.  It is not our place to judge the Boarding facility even though we have our thoughts.  Based on our personal experience, I would use them again.  Based on the news story, I would be af...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarded our 3 dogs for 9 days.  They were fed, walked, exercised and housed with their caretakers instead of being in a kennel.  They were bathed prior to their return.  They seemed in very good spirits upon their return.  The lines of communication were kept open while we were away and received updates on how they were doing.

11/07/2014

I read on the 11/7/2014 Buffalo News that Dodge Boarding Kennel was resided by the SPCA because of. cleanliness and treatment issues. Its a shame because we have not had any problems with them over the last 10+ years. There must have been some serious issues there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disappointing

04/16/2013

When I got my dog back he was happy and healthy. I provide the food because he is on a special food from the vet but I would not have to bring food. I had tried two kennels before Dodge Kennels but he was very upset when I got him back.  He is much happier here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I boarded my little dog over Easter break for nine days.

03/21/2011

I used three other kennels before I tried this one. I was so happy to find this kennel! My two dogs are happy and I know they are being well taken care of. I've used this kennel for many years, multiple times during the year. The kennel is also very reasonably priced, about $13.00 a day per dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dogs are fed and given water twice a day. They are taken for a walk daily. If they need medication, it is given to them.