Dave's Plumbing & Heating Inc

Angie's List since September 2012

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Dave's Plumbing and Heating is a full service plumbing and heating company founded in 1986 in Germantown New York by Master Plumber David M. Black. Licensed, Bonded, Insured Call 518-537-4074. Hudson Valley Best!...

EZ HVAC & Plumbing

16  REVIEWS
EZ HVAC & Plumbing

Emergency Service Available! EZ HVAC & Plumbing is a family owned and operated business with 24 hour a day 7 days a week full service company. From your every day leaky faucet to a top of the line high efficiency wall hung boiler there is no task to big or to small. with a combined 55 years of service and repair knowledge. We demand quality over quantity to provide the highest level of comfort for our clients, We stand by our motto "Quality service at its finest"

09/06/2017

Dave told me he did not do the type of work that I needed and he referred me to an outfit that could (and did) do the repair. He was polite and courteous, as were the people he referred me to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an a/c repair.

CATEGORY plumbing

C

10/17/2016

I didn't get them to work at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some plumbing work done. My shower faucet handles are leaking. I called them twice before they returned my call. They left a message and when I called back 2 times they never got back to me.

CATEGORY plumbing