J Lindsley Roofing

A 35 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2010

1002 State Rte 176

Fulton, NY 13069

There are no jobs too big or small for us. Member of BBB, senior citizen discounts, only Certainteed shingle master company in Oswego County. Fully insured. Free estimates. We offer Roofing for Commercial properties or residential homes. We offer the BEST warranty in the business. Call the office today for a FREE, no obligation estimate....

roofing (33)siding (3)roof cleaning (1)gutter installation (1)tree service (1)ice and roof snow removal (1)

05/28/2020

Excellent. Big crew. One day a trade mark. Cleaned all.Owner and help easy to get a along with. I will take inquiries. Carr @315-252-0813 E Mails. carrmagel@gmail.com

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off to studs. Remove Yankee gutters and replace all

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

07/06/2018

very well did job quick and left clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new around chimney flashing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

12/04/2017

They did an excellent job and were able to complete before winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
entire house and garage needed to be resided due to storm damage.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

11/09/2017

Great, respectful, timely, listened to all concerns regarding historic home Very detail orientated a contractor that actually is on site Any issue that came up he addressed creativity and cost effectively

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof replacement 4-5 layers of old roof removed 28 Sq ft installed new ply wood chimney caps, flashing gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

07/05/2017

Showed up promptly, performed all the work in a timely fashion and cleaned up all the mess when they were done. We are pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair around chimney & reprinting some brick on chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with such great people. We are always here with any questions you have.

12/09/2016

The roofing went fine, everything is good. They didn't do it perfect the first time, but they went back and put the drip edge up. I wasn't real happy about the way they put the drip edge up because it's still leaking behind or below the drip edge. When I contacted them about the drip edge, they did come back and finish the work. The price was very reasonable. They came in, they got it done and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lindsley did my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2016

07/19/2016

8 guys on roof, 1 worker on the ground cleaning up.  Excellent teamwork. Well oiled machine.  I was not planning on watching them work.  But it was so impressive that I did occasionally sit on my porch and watch them. They know what they are doing and work together well.  It was amazing how fast they work, they are paying attention and work hard.  It took 3 hours from arrival to departure.  They w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put new roof on a detached 4 car garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2016

06/22/2016

The roofers came early that day (7:30am)  given that temperatures were going to be in the 90s. They were a crew of about 10 roofers that quickly went to work and worked till about 4:30 that day. I went to work, so I was not able to observe them, but my neighbor who was at home and her landscaper, mentioned that they were impressed with how each roofer diligently worked on their tasks and had the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof replacing the old one

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

05/11/2016

His guys were very professional and showed up early and worked till the job was done. Even had a couple guys on the ground that were designated to make sure my property was clean. 2 days they were done n gone. My property looked like they were never there. I highly recommend them and would definitely with out hesitation use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off 5 layers of old shingles on my 100 year old house. Layed all new plywood, ice n water shield,and wrapped all my sophet and facia. Plus trimmed and wrapped the 3 full size windows on my 3rd floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2015

06/22/2015

He came, gave a quote. He wasn't the cheapest but after reading all the reviews and checking the better business bureau, we decided to go with him. He gave us a time line and said it would be a month before he could start which was fine. We had gotten a ton of rain in that month and I had assume, it would have put him behind but it did not. He called when the metal came and put it all up the very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lindsley put a roof on our 1600 sq ft house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2015

Roofing is our number one specialty