If you're looking for eco-friendly flooring, research the composition of the flooring, as well as the adhesives and glues.
Find Top-Rated Freehold Carpet Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Carpet Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Carpet Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 788 reviews for
Freehold Carpet Installers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpet Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Freehold
“If you work hard in this country, and you are honest, you can reach whatever you want." — Hedayat Mukhtarzada
Carpet dye can cover stains that you can’t remove.
There's more to picking carpet than choosing style, color and manufacturer. Here's what to know to be sure the installation goes well and you avoid hidden fees.
Carpet with pad purchase cost $10-20 for really economy cheap stuff, $20-30 for normal brands, and $30-50/SY (square yard) for high-end carpet, to $100 or more for custom or gold thread and such.
Installation cost does not change much depending on what varpet is installed - generally about $10-20/SY.
So, for normal medium-range carpet I would assume $30-50/SY.
1 Square yard = 9 Square feet
Carpet Installation reviews in Freehold
Overall, I'm very happy with
Carpet Installers in Freehold, NY
Long Island City
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Freehold.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center