TURFTENDERS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2006

NA Rated | 7 Reviews

ADD'L PHONE NUMBERS (716) 662-4449 AND (716) 763-4423 ...

07/13/2006

I am usually pleased with Turftenders. They always show up on the assigned date, unless it's raining. They will reschedule. The only problem is that they don't control the weeds in some places because they don't move things when they spray.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turftenders spray my yard with weed killer and fertilizer four times a year.

07/13/2006

Turftenders does a great job. They are very prompt. They offer recommendations and new ideas. We are very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have the Turf Tenders spray, fertilize, and aerate our yard. They are scheduled to come three times a year, and maybe a fourth if needed, at 29.00 per time.

CATEGORY irrigation systems, lawn treatment

07/13/2006

My overall experience with Turftenders has been very good. They call me before they come out, and do what they have to do. They are professional, and the lawn looks great. There are no bare or burnt spots. I would recommend this company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have Turftenders spray pesticide on my lawn three or four times a year.

CATEGORY pest control

07/13/2006

I have had Turf Tenders every year for several years. My lawn hasn't looked better since they have been taking care of it. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turf Tenders does seasonal work to our yard. They reseed, weed, and fertilize.

07/07/2006

I'm very happy with the work Turftenders does. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turftenders comes out 5 times a year. They spray fertilizer on the lawn.

LAWN MAINTENANCES

Similar businesses in your area...