ABC Lock & Key Inc

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since May 2010

We are professional locksmiths headquartered in Bayside, Queens New York. We proudly provided all types of locksmith services including lock installation, home re-entry, dead bolt locks, apartment building lock installation and office building locks. We also offer the highest quality safes at great prices. We at ABC Lock & Key are proud to offer quality brands like Gardall and American Security. ...

Lockssmith Star Service

Locksmith Star Inc. is a professional mobile locksmith service company in New York City. We have locksmiths in all five boroughs and are able to send locksmith technicians to service your every need, including but not limited to residential locksmith jobs as well as commercial locksmith jobs. All of our locksmith technicians are professionally trained and will give you the best locksmith service guaranteed.

Award 2019
Offers by Lockssmith Star Service on Angie's List

04/17/2017

They came and rescued me and took me to the hospital. When I got out of the hospital, I called the locksmith and he came on time and was able to reinstall the lock and now it's as good as new. He was very knowledgeable and did a beautiful job. I would hire him in a heartbeat if I had another problem. He even repaired the damage the Fire Department did to my door to get to me. I am 100% satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an ambulance but I could not get to my door to unlock it so the Fire Department had to force the lock.

09/28/2016

The young employee completed the job very competently and efficiently providing new hardware as well as allowing me to not have to make additional keys for the lock. He was very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I required a new door lock hardware (handle) as the prior door knob was loose and was preventing proper door closure.

CATEGORY glass repair