Affordable Solutions by Brian

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 486

Fayetteville, NY 13066

One call does it all! Please see our reviews. Super Service Award Winner 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. We take on all projects large or small. From small handyman lists to larger remodels.Affordable Solutions is here to assist you with any residential, commercial, retail or property management repairs or maintenance issues you may have. We work with many local homeowners, small businesses, retail chains and property owners. We offer free estimates and 24 hour emergency services. We service the Central New York area and will travel if necessary. Give us a call the next time you have a minor or major repair needing to be done or just want something updated. We offer a wide range of services custom tailored to fit your needs....

handyman (296)electrician (85)drywall repair (70)home remodeling (46)plumber (46)lighting installation (33)interior painting (33)woodworking (32)home remodeling (32)deck building (29)door installation (27)general contracting (19)

05/22/2020

Excellent job. Came same day as I agreed to his estimate. Mail carrier very happy and so are we. Personable. Professional. I will definitely call Brian again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced existing mailbox with a new one

CATEGORY handyman service, mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Photo for Affordable Solutions by Brian - PO Box 486, Fayetteville, NY - 38586794

05/07/2020

The work was done quickly and professionally. Brian clearly explained everything he was doing and asked good questions so he didn’t have to take any unnecessary time or do any unnecessary work. Cost was very reasonable. Will gladly hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor electrical work - outlet and dimmer switch not working, needed old hot tub wiring removed.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

Thank you member for the review. It was my pleasure to meet and assist you with your project. Thanks again Brian.

04/29/2020

BRIAN was awesome. Very professional. Took the time to explain everything to me. His work was exceptional. He cleaned up better than most when finished. He was punctual and his price was more than fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing work rerouted

CATEGORY awnings, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Photo for Affordable Solutions by Brian - PO Box 486, Fayetteville, NY - 38530520

Thank you member. It was my pleasure to assist you. Feel free to call us anytime

04/24/2020

Brain did a great job. He was very responsive, did the project a lot sooner than I expected at a reasonable cost - I couldn’t be happier with the work he did and would/will absolutely hire him again in the future. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of screen doors

CATEGORY awnings, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Thank you member. I appreciate the kind words. I look forward to helping you out In future

04/16/2020

Everything from the quote to the cleanup was 5-star. They were very professional, thorough and detail oriented. Respected my home and property. Took the time to make sure their work was correct. The price was great too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior doors installed

CATEGORY awnings, lawn service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Thank you member we appreciate the business and the review. We look forward to helping you in the future.
D

04/07/2020

Showed up but never got an estimate . He actually gave me a number and I called them and I did a contact . He left my house saying he would email me an estimate but never received anything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

Member, I would not waste time on a Saturday not to give you an estimate! I sent you an estimate, our office contacted you and besides being well for a lack of better words very sarcastic, when saying you did not receive it and if our quote was any different than the last guy not to even bother sending it as Home Depot gave you such a better quote. However I did resend it and you never got back to...

03/02/2020

Brian, came and did a inspection. He explained everything that could possibly be the problem. Gave me a quote the next morning and scheduled to do work. Brian showed up on time and work all day. Brian explained everything as he worked to fixed the electrical problem. He was very affordable and very professional. I would highly recommend Brian and his team to do any work you may need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed electrical work done

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Well thank you so much. It’s so hard to have people understand that certain things you cannot find [Member Information Removed]/o actually tearing apart everything and doing a process of elimination. I was very fortunate to have you now as a client and look forward to upcoming projects.

02/20/2020

Very good. Quote was supplied quickly and work was done promptly. He went above and beyond expectations. Brian and his team are at the top of my list when it comes to future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eliminated an interior wall moved electrical and light switches

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, picture framing, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the kind words. We hope and look forward to helping you in future. Thanks again Brian

11/08/2019

Brian was very professional, and the requested work was done to my satisfaction in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced vanity and recaulked shower.

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

Thank you so much for the review,and I look forward to helping you in the future.

11/08/2019

Brian and his crew did amazing work getting several spaces in our home updated and functional, and really completing a long and varied to-do list! They got our finished basement remodeled following a sewage backup and remediation. They removed remaining carpet and replaced with luxury vinyl floor, hung clean drywall, and added finishes that hadn’t been there previously. The family room remodel inv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement & Family Room Remodel

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

Photo for Affordable Solutions by Brian - PO Box 486, Fayetteville, NY - 38224138

Thank you so much for the review and the extra steps to insert photos I dont know if that has ever been done for us before. You showed us your appreciation with working through a very tough time for me and all. Now this goes over and above for us. I dont only speak for me but all of us here we will be anxiously awaiting your future projects as great customers like you are always welcomed. Thanks a...

Electrical. Handyman. Plumbing. Landscaping. Tree Removal. Remodeling. Gas Hookups. Concrete & Pavers. Property Management. Ceiling Tiles. Drywall Installation & Repair. Painting Interior & Exterior. Mold Removal & Remediation. Retail maintenance. Commercial & Restaurant Maintenance. Preventative Maintenance. Additions & Remodels. Decks & Patios. Pressure Washing. Gutters. Bathroom Remodels. Kitchen Remodels. Basement Remodels. Generators. Ceiling Fans. Electrical Service Upgrades. New Services.

ask for details.