SAFE-WAY ELECTRIC CO

Angie's List since June 2010

Bianco Electric

13  REVIEWS
Bianco Electric

Family owned operated, Bianco Electric is an electrician in Nassau County suffolk NYC serving the New York metro area for 30 years. Our successful longevity is build on our professionalism and quality of work. We pride ourselves on being on time and prepared. Addition email: benny@biancoelectric.com

01/29/2013

I like that they respond promptly to when they will come to do job.  They call to let you know when they will arrive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two co alarms and six smoke alarms, and a light switch replaced.  They also came back and  took care of a problem that affected the alarm system and my doorbell.  The wires were crossed  I think  from job done some time ago.

CATEGORY electrician

11/15/2011

This is easily the best electrician I have ever dealth with. Prompt, knowledgeable, clean, professional. Everything was to code and even the inspector was impressed with their work. I'll be using them again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This compnay did multiple things for me. They changed out my electrical service, ran a sub-panel to another part of the house, added electric for a washer/dryer hookup in a new laundery room and repaired some outside electrical items.

CATEGORY electrician