Four Seasons Roofing

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since February 2006

Awards & Badges

90 Florida St

Farmingdale, NY 11735

FREE ESTIMATES & Emergency Service. Call today 631-249-3377. Fully Licensed & Insured. Family owned & operated for Three Generations. Professional Residential & Commercial Roofing Contractor with Thousands of Satisfied Customers, Winners of Exclusive GAF Presidential Award, member of NARI and National Roofing Contractors Association, A + RATING with Better Business Bureau, 15-20 employees. Roof Repairs, Roof Replacements, Gutters and Skylights, New Roof installations. Angie's List Super Service Award winners. 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE, Commercial and Residential Roofing Contractor. Serving Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, and NYC. Additional phone: (800) 766-3307. Additional contact name - Stephanie (Taylor) Rutigliano. Four Seasons Roofing is a division of Four Seasons Enterprises Inc....

roofing (133)gutter repair (23)siding companies (7)general contractors (12)chimney repair (10)skylight installation (9)masonry (4)home energy audit (2)solar companies (2)gutter cleaning (2)foundation repair (1)

11/24/2020

They did and awesome job. I will recommend them to anyone,that needs work on there roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They work on my roof.

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

07/11/2020

They were all professional, clean and the roof is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof, soffits and facia.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

06/18/2020

Thank you Four Seasons !!!!!!Huge shoutout to Bill the owner and the amazing ladies in the office Rebecca and Donna. Thank you for your help and the fantastic job your crew did. I love the patients , the understanding and professionalism they all have. During the hards times we are in ,you and your team shown us there is still good people out there. Thank you and I truly appreciate each one of you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Photo for Four Seasons Roofing - 90 Florida St, Farmingdale, NY - 38652997

05/28/2020

very professional. They got us on the schedule quickly because the shingles on the old roof were falling off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installing a hew roof

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

01/14/2020

Water started leaking from a bedroom ceiling… Even though the leak was probably coming from the chimney flashing, I knew the roof was old enough for replacement. Based on their stellar reviews and clean record with consumer affairs, I called Four Seasons to make an appointment and get an estimate for repair or replacement. Although it was Dec. 31, Bill showed up on time, something I have found lac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

01/03/2020

Service was prompt and just as promised. All questions were answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and related repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

12/02/2019

My entire roof was redone in one day!. Four seasons staff are true professionals, they had a crew of 20 people working from 7:00 am till about 5:00 p.m. They arrived fully equipped and worked until roof was completed. The following day the Gutters were installed and voila!, my roof was completed and my yard was cleaned as if nothing happened. Professional service. Very happy with the service provi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my roof redone

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2018

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your review. I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to our crew, they work so diligently to get the project done. It means a lot to us that you took the time to express that so that others may have an experience similar to yours. I'm so glad to hear that you're happy with the result!

11/19/2019

Excellent!! They worked fast and clean. No mess left at the end and the finished product looks great. I highly recommend this company and plan to use them for future projects. The price was totally fair and best of all they had a great finance plan: No interest for one year. That really helped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage roof and gutters full replacement (3 layer removal)

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We make every effort to ensure that this process is as stress-free as possible. I'm so glad to have been able to offer a financing option to help with the investment in your roof project. We look forward to working with you again!

11/19/2019

After interviewing a number of roofing companies we chose Four Seasons Roofing They did an excellent job on our roof.They were prompt, professional and very neat. Their price was very competitive and very fair. We would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof installed on our home

11/18/2019

This company can't be beat. Best contractor I've ever worked with. We purchased a house, and our insurance co who's name I won't mention (something about "good hands") was threatening to cancel our insurance after closing due to some issues with the previous roof. We contacted Four Seasons on a Thursday, had a quote the same day, gave them the go ahead on Friday, and since we were in a hurry due t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

Residential & Commercial Roofing - Replacements, Maintenance, & Roof Repairs, Skylight & Gutter Installations, Siding, James Hardie, Windows, Doors, & Chimney Work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing