Fielack Electric Corp

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

101 Gazza Blvd

Farmingdale, NY 11735

Fielack Electric was incorporated in 1988 and has completed over 58,000 electrical installations for our customers in Nassau and Suffolk counties ... earning their trust and a A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. Your call will be greeted by one of our friendly full time staff, not an answering machine and when a Fielack Electric service vehicle arrives at your home or business, it is fully stocked and ready for all your electrical needs. Our trained service technicians with decades of experience are qualified to handle virtually any electrical job and will provide prompt, efficient and courteous service all while taking care to keep things clean and safe and respecting your property. Fielack Electric is fully licensed, insured and bonded in all local, county and incorporated villages for your protection. We back up all of our services with our industry leading “Done Once, Done Right” Warranty which covers All Parts, All Labor for 1 Year, Guaranteed....

electrical (194)lighting (42)ceiling fan installation (21)landscape lighting (6)phone wiring (2)generator repair (16)solar panel installation (3)

11/26/2020

install 10 ceiling lights (hi hats)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve and the Fielak crew did an amazing job. I’m blown away at how they were able to wrestle 10 lights into an existing ceiling with very little cutting or mess. They were super professional and responsive through the whole project

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/02/2020

Overall, excellent. I've had electricians - professional quality - come in and do shoddy work that ultimately put my old home (built in the 1920's) at risk of failed wiring hookups and ultimately a fire hazard. Fielack takes a different approach, and did the quality work needed to make an old home safer (especially the replacement of our ceiling fan). Overall, this is a professional shop that you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling fan replacement; fire alarm installation; disconnecting rotted light post; replacing outdoor pendulum light; installing timers for outdoor lights; installing wireless light switches so two switches can turn on the same light

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

01/15/2020

I was pleasantly surprised that they were able to come in the afternoon the day I called, thanks to some weather related cancellations. They were here for maybe 1 hour. Circuit is installed to code and works. Can't ask for more than that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a GFCI branch circuit in the basement for the French drain pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

Photo for Fielack Electric Corp - 101 Gazza Blvd, Farmingdale, NY - 38330690

12/26/2019

The work Fielack Electric team performed was outstanding. I decided to hire them based on the thoroughness of the estimate procedure and other reviews I had read. I will be using Fielack Electric in the near future for additional work that needs to be performed. 1) Contacted me the day before the job and confirmed appointment. 2) On day of the job, called before arriving and arrived as scheduled 3...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaker box upgrade, 100 to 200 amp service and reconfiguration of power cables (power-lines) coming into the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

08/06/2019

It was very satisfactory, they are on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install the lights and moved my TV location and put it on the wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

06/21/2019

This went great. I got a quote over the phone. They showed up on time, were neat, respectful of my property, took the time to explain things. They found some wiring issues with my current wiring and provided an additional quote to correct. I decided to have the additional work done as well to be safe. I had a broken bulb removed from an exterior fixture, two exterior fixtures replaced, two Ring do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a laundry list of electrical work to be done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

05/03/2019

I must say that my first experience with Angie's list has been extremely positive. Fielack Electric was one of a few companies i met with to repair damage done to my home caused by a falling tree limb. They arrived within 24 hours and I was immediately impressed by there professionalism. They explained what was required to repair the damage and bring my electric system up to code and walked me thr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric Panel upgrade, storm damage repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

04/29/2019

Very professional, careful, polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 4 motion-activated residential security lights.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

04/20/2019

Arrived as scheduled and quite professional and polite. The required work was performed as I had arranged and cleaned up appropriately. Price exactly as discussed. I have no reservation about recommending this knowledgeable and qualified electrical company and certainly would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surge protector on house and electrical wiring for attic fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

12/19/2018

I am extremely pleased with the service I received from Fielack Electric. From my initial contact with Annette and Jim to set up the appointments to the finished work, everyone was extremely professional, punctual, and honest. The electricians (Dave, Dan, and Bryan) completed everything to my complete satisfaction! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality electricians!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor lighting and indoor trouble shooting of outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

New Installations, Remodeling, Troubleshooting and Repairs, Generators, Home Standby Generators, Solar, Ceiling Fans, Utility Fans, Exhaust Fans, Breaker Boxes, Fuse Boxes, Service Upgrades, Outlets, Switches, Electrical Surveys, Accent Lighting, Security Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Data Lines. Brands Carried: Generac, Nutone, Halo, Broan, Kichler, RAB, Leviton, Lutron, Murray, Intermatic, Hadco