All Island Group

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since March 2014

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Established in 1972, All Island has been building custom designed gunite swimming pools for over forty years. Along with our Northeast awards, All Island has competed against swimming pools world wide and are proud winners of APSP international design awards. Our CBP builder certification allows us to construct any project, in any location across the entire tri-state area. Ninety percent of new projects are completed by our in house team, which allows all new construction to be completed in a timely manner. Our licensed Electricians and Plumbers are on site for all of our projects. We specializes in many energy efficient products. A pool built by All Island will run more efficiently and cost less to maintain. Our CSP certification is the highest level of service certification available in the pool industry. We field a fleet of over thirty dispatched vehicles, allowing our service technicians to get to you quickly, even during the busiest time of the year. All Island is proud to be family owned and operated....

Mangano Plumbing Sewer & Drain

Mangano Sewer & Drain is backed by 3 Generations of plumbing experience. We do not offer free estimates. We Service Both Nassau & Suffolk Counties of Long Island, with Honesty, Intergrity, and Pride. We service Commerical, Residential, and Muncipal.

Offers by Mangano Plumbing Sewer & Drain on Angie's List

12/08/2015

06/03/2014

On sprinkler turn on date, we were told the above items were broken and received an estimate. On 5/27, the appointment date, Pete came on time. He was very professional and friendly. He did a great job repairing all the above and reset my sprinkler timer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Backflow device in Meter, Replaced shutoff valve in Meter and replaced 3 broken head.

06/20/2013

It was horrible. They came back 3 times and on the fourth time, the problem was resolved. They were not accommodating, I'll never use them again ever and I have used them over the years but their services had been deteriorating, this time it was just horrible, his representatives were not knowledgeable. I asked them for compensate, you know like what can they do to compensate me on price or whatev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had used All Island Irrigation. It was to turn on the sprinkler system for the season.

05/09/2013

In late 2011, I switched to Fios service and didn't realized they had accidentally cut my sprinkler wire. In the spring, when one zoon would not work after turn on service, Pete from All Island came and rewired it. He was very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new irrigation control wire from front valve box to the back side of the house.

02/17/2006

THE COMPANY DID A PROFESSIONAL AND SKILLED JOB FIXING THE SPRINKLER IN MY YARD. THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO AND THE REPAIR WAS DONE IN A QUICK MANNER. I HAD NO OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE SPRINKLER SYSTEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE SPRINKLER SYSTEM WAS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY. THEY REPLACED THE TIMER, AND I HAVE HAD NO MORE PROBLEMS.

CATEGORY plumbing

Pool and spa service. Pool and spa renovations. New pool and spa construction and installation. Lawn sprinkler service and installation. Landscape lighting service and installation. Generator service and installation. Solar panel installation. Basketball goal installation. Multi-Sport court playing surfaces. New home construction. Electrical contractor. Outdoor furniture sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available