Erie Canal Handyman

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2012

Erie Canal Handyman has partnered with Calliope Painting. Calliope Painting specializes in interior/exterior painting as well as commercial painting....

Jet Dry Cleaning & Restoration

With over 20 years of professional Mold, Water, Fire, and Smoke Damage Remediation experience, Jet Dry is committed to customer satisfaction. We offer a wide-range of Cleaning and Remediation services, and will work with you to customize a solution for your home. We offer free estimates and pride ourselves on quality workmanship. Check out our website, and give us a call today!

Offers by Jet Dry Cleaning & Restoration  on Angie's List

10/12/2017

My boards were rotting, so it needed to be done. They're good. There is a team; he has a crew, so there is somebody that is very good with electricity, and someone with plumbing, and someone with painting and that kind of thing. So they cover all the bases. So no matter what problem you have, pretty much, they can take care of it and they're just good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my deck floor outside with Trex.

CATEGORY flooring,water damage restoration,deck cleaning

10/12/2017

They have a price for everything they do. They give estimates. They are local. Plus I used to know the owner, but I didn't get a deal on the price though. They're good. They do quality work, they are professional, they give estimates and the estimates are very accurate so you know what you're doing before you agree. They're punctual, you know, the usual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completed gutted and re-did my powder room.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

10/12/2017

I never had a mantel on my fireplace. And so they made one for me and put it up. I give them all A's; that's why I keep calling them back. They are professional, they obviously know what they're doing. Very knowledgeable in all areas of home repair. It's just nice to know there is somebody you can call if you don't live with somebody that can do that thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made a mantel for my fireplace and painted my bedroom and gave me bi-fold closet doors.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

10/19/2015

CATEGORY handyman service

D

06/28/2012

I was told later that I would be charged $150 for the estimate, which would be deducted from the final bill.  This was not acceptable and not the norm in the community.  I cancelled the appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a written estimate.

CATEGORY handyman service

Kitchen & bathroom cabinets design, basement remodeling, ceramic tiling, interior painting, plumbing, electrical & carpentry.

Ask for details.