Isabel Construction

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since March 2011

C Rated | 4 Reviews

Isabel Construction is your local repair and maintenance service. We take pride in providing superior quality workmanship, outstanding customer service, and fair pricing. Contact us today for a free estimate. We look forward to earning your business....

N/A
Heavy hitter contractors

NO JOB TO BIG OR SMALL GIVE US A CALL WE WILL KNOCK OUT ALL THEM 6072596235

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1st Day went well, afterwords priority of the job at hand fell off, quality of workmanship degraded. Contractor was paid in full but never called and/or returned to complete job trim work.

CATEGORY drywall

09/03/2013

Provided an estimate and was very reasonable and responsive. I sold the flooded property making no repairs.

CATEGORY drywall

07/27/2011

See above. No bid. Placed order with competitor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and Isabel people quickly responded to discuss an exterior paint job per their "special" price listed on Angies List of approximately $1400.00 to paint exterior of a house. They indicated at visit that the "special" price was a bit low for my sized house. I asked for a "bid" and they indicated would submit within a day. Next day, no bid. Following after long holiday weekend, and after receiving nothing again, I tried to call at telephone number listed on Angies List but received response that the party was not available and "voice mail-box" was not set up. To date, four weeks since meeting Isable Const. people, no responsive bid or call or visit has been received! Gave order to a competitor which I joined Angies List initially to check on (they are not listed).They have already started paint job in time frame they promised.

CATEGORY house painters

We responded immediatly but the customer was leaving town and asked for my estimate to be dropped off in the mailbox. Isabel Construction prefers to personally present our estimates, therefore he was not given an estimate, nor were we contacted upon the return of the customer.

04/06/2011

gary came, gave an estimate that i agreed we set up a date to do the work. He did an excellent job, I'm quite picky so i had him come back to adjust doors. he came no problem, always professional, always addresses me as Mister, even when i said he could use my first name

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put up sheetrock, repaired walls. put in tile flooring in a bathroom. caulked.installed six doors.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

Air duct cleaning animal fencing appliance refinishing awnings bathtub refinishing & liners buffing & polishing builders - garages/barns/sheds builders - homes cabinet refacing/restoration carpet sales/installation/repair childproofing chimney caps chimney repair concrete - leveling/mudjacking concrete - pouring & repair concrete – stamped & decorative drain pipe installation - exterior drapery cleaning driveways - asphalt driveways - concrete dry cleaning