Brushes Over Broome

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2012

Brushes Over Broome is a woman-owned business with over 19 years of experience! We provide the most affordable and trustworthy service in all Broome County...and beyond! We take pride in offering the best residential and commercial painting in the area and we are dedicated to serving the needs of our loyal customers. No matter how big or small, our team of professionals can provide the resources and solutions you need to get the job done right! Our track record for consistency, timely service, and subject matter expertise make insurmountable tasks possible to overcome. We have been painting, cleaning and organizing professionally for over 22 years. At Brushes Over Broome, we are focused on providing professional services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. No project is too big or small!...

EcoPro Power Washing, Inc.

Established in 2012 & a 3x Super Service Award winner, we are a local power-washing company, that specializes in more than just power washing! We are fully insured and are skilled to wash any exterior surface including: siding (vinyl and aluminum), stucco, brick, driveways, and side walks. We can also clean your gutters, roofs, windows, and commercial kitchens (floors, hoods, fans, and exhaust ducts -- all cleaners being USDA approved). We offer deck stripping and restaining, along with low pressure washing of trucks, cars, and heavy construction equipment. EcoPro Power Washing uses state-of-the-art equipment, hot water, and gentle chemicals to safely clean, without harm to the environment. All of the detergents and chemicals we use are environmentally safe, yet powerful enough to handle any job. EcoPro Power Washing offers free estimates and we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. We have won the Super Service Award in 2016, 2017, and 2018. We take great pride in our work and stand behind every job we complete. Give us a call for all of your power-washing needs today!

09/24/2018

I was never contacted by anyone so I bought a new home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], I just tried to call you - We never received a phone call or message from you regarding a quote. This must be a misunderstanding. Please call us so we can discuss as this review really is not fair.

08/23/2018

They never contacted me after I called them for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting of house

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], we emailed you a quote on 8/10/18 as you stated you were not in a rush. Did you ever receive it?

05/24/2018

The painters were professional, pleasant and did a wonderful job. I plan to hire them again in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint a family room

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

02/06/2018

They did an awesome job! We are so happy with the work! The house looks so clean and crisp! Beautiful job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our living room, hallway, 6 doors, trim around all 6 doors and around our big picture window filled and painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

[Member Name Removed], thank you SO much for taking the time to write us a review. Your kind words mean so much to us! We enjoyed working with you very much. Thanks again!

02/06/2018

They were AMAZING!!! So professional and the work was outstanding!!!! The girls cleaned things that I wouldn't have even thought of cleaning. I would HIGHLY recommend and looking forward to using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in a jam and needed a maid service on short notice. I've never used a service before. Without hesitation they were able to get me into their schedule.

CATEGORY house cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you SO Much for taking the time to write us a review! Your kind words mean so much to us. We were happy we were able to help you out! It was a pleasure working with you :) Thanks again!

All services are for commercial OR residential. Pricing varies, we price by the job and no job is too big or small. Free estimates, bonded and insured. Interior Painting; Exterior Painting; Commercial Buildings; Decks; Garages; Sheds; Gutter Cleaning/Hanging; Hauling; Pressure Washing; Driveway Sealing; Wallpaper Removal; Sheetrock/Drywall Repair; Staining; Trauma/Disaster Cleanup

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal