The Davey Tree Expert Company

A29 REVIEWS

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since February 2006

57 Valley Ave

Elmsford, NY 10523

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started!...

Tree Service (29)

05/21/2019

I spoke to someone to set up an appointment and they never got back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for a quote to have a tree pruned

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you for reaching out - We are currently investigating.

05/01/2017

The arborist, Guy Pardee, arrived on time for the estimate appointment on a Friday and was very polite as we walked around and I described what I needed done. He sent me an estimate by Monday and the price was agreeable. I heard more good feedback about Care of Trees via word of mouth during the week leading up to the day the work was scheduled for (April 28th) and I was willing to wait a little l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed several trees on the property trimmed and one cut down completely.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

04/06/2017

I've been using them for decades. They're very good at it. They've trimmed our trees and they've trimmed our bushes. They're very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was giving me an estimate to have some tree work done. Basically, we have them take care of our trees throughout the year. They do all the fertilizing and the spraying for disease and so on and so forth.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

03/13/2017

That went fine. That went vert well. They gave me an estimate. I ended up not doing the work with them. They came to me by recommend. They were very prompt and they were very good about getting an estimate in a timely fashion. I just wasn't ready to do the work at that particular time. I wanted to get an estimate on what it was going to cost to take this tree down in my yard. It wasn't ultra criti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me an estimate to take a large tree down.

10/11/2016

The service went well. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Care of Trees did tree spraying.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

10/10/2016

The service was good. I think the price was fair. It met and exceeded my expectations of what I was expecting to get done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Care of Trees trimmed some really huge old Oak trees that I have. I was doing a major construction project and so this was in preparation for that. I wanted to make sure my trees were protected and trimmed back away from the construction and they took care of all of that. They also helped me identify what my property contained and how I can best care for these things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2013

10/05/2015

Excellent service.  From the initial meeting with Mike the arborist to his crew it was professionally done.  His crew did an excellent job with the trees and the price was very reasonable for the amount of work they did.  I will definitely use them again and recommend Care of Trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabled Maple Tree, pruned numerous trees on property

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2015

03/10/2015

They are clearly experienced, careful and knowledgeable.  just a bit pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Davey Tree. Our arborists strive to consistently provide excellent service, and we are glad your interaction was positive.

09/04/2014

The team did a good job. They showed up on time for the estimate and the actual job. The job was scheduled on a day I requested. They did everything they said they would do,  cleaned up after the job. They followed up with phone calls and I was very satisfied. Everything went as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming my 2 trees, plus tree treatment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2014

04/13/2014

Two experts came to the property to take a detailed survey of what is needed, short term and long term. The visit last one hour and the inspection was the most thorough ever made by similar providers. My main contact was Greg Elliffe. I received the detailed contract/proposal and soon after the work started . It was a 1 1/2 day job and went very well. The work was performed very professional and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed tree pruning and tree surgery. A row of white pines needed serious pruning maintenance and overextending limbs growing towards the house and property needed cutting back. Additionally, a grove of  very large beech trees needed a lot of pruning and cleaning of deadwood as well as thinning canopies.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2014

Annual Tree Care Maintenance, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Shrub Pruning, Cabling & Bracing, Tree Planting, Tree Fertilization, Insect and Disease Management.

Lawn Care Services, Residential Snow Removal, and Residential Mowing