Ferrari's Kitchens & Baths LTD

09:00 - 16:30
10:00 - 18:00

141 E Main St

Elmsford, NY, 10523

- One stop kitchen & bath company, from free in-home estimates to design to installation of cabinets, fixtures, accessories, tiles, etc. Call for services available in your area. - Fully licensed in Westchester County & insured. - We use fully licensed & insured sub-contractors (electrician, plumber, tile installer) - Cartaway old cabinets, fixtures, accessories, etc. - Free estimates - Design services...

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (34)General Remodeling (11)Ceramic Tile (9)Plumbing (9)Countertops and Backsplashes (9)Marble and Granite (7)Electrical (7)Flooring Sales and Installation (6)Cabinet Making (4)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Hardware & Home Improvement Stores (2)

01/25/2018

It took longer than I expected, but was worth the wait. The company was responsive to any questions I had. Their subcontractors for tile work, plumbing and the glass shower doors were outstanding, but they were right there to check on the work and make sure it was done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a master bath total remodel. Designer was wonderful to work with- she listened to me and offered suggestions. I felt she made an extra effort to stay within my budget. Certain items I decided to buy myself and she was not only okay with that, but researched my choices to make sure they were quality items and would not pose any problems for the craftspeople.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We are thrilled that you were satisfied with your experience with Ferrari's and more importantly, that you love your bathroom! It was a pleasure working with you. All the best!

12/29/2017

Very well. Extremely happy. Had a new island with a microwave designed and installed with a new kitchen . Tony, the owner , was extremely responsive to our requests. Loved working with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen designed and installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time and posting a review! We are thrilled you are happy with your remodeling project. Tony & staff hope that you both enjoy it for years to come. It was a pleasure working with you both and we wish you all the best!

12/10/2017

Excellent, the company personnel Bob, Kathy & Paul gave us many options on choosing what had to be done to improve the unit. Everyone is very easy to work with. Most importantly, after the job was completed, any items that had to be adjusted they came back and fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior demolition and restoration of our recently purchased condo unit. Their creativity and knowledge turned a hideous looking unit into a beautiful spacious home. We never anticipated that the bathrooms could be salvaged and made to look amazing.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, home improvement stores

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review & your business! It was a pleasure working with you and Ann during your renovation project. All the best to you... enjoy your new home!

06/05/2017

It was a big renovation job. Ferrari employees were very professional. Did an excellent quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen renovation, removing walls, master and hall bath renovation.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

02/14/2017

Ferrari's did an amazing job. I dealt with Bob, and he made everything easy. He was very responsive, and the team started work on time and finished on time. The quality of the work was excellent. We had an incident where the work in my apartment ended up damaging part of my neighbor's apartment below me. Ferrari's contacted my neighbor promptly, and fixed the issue to our satisfaction. Would hire ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2016

06/29/2016

The entire team at Ferrari did a fantastic job on my kitchen remodel. Bob provided great design ideas and suggestions, and kept me up to date as to when the various crews would show up. All of the workers were very skilled, pleasant, and careful. They showed up when they were supposed to and cleaned up after themselves. An electrician was needed for 2 small jobs during the remodel, and the guy tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I kept my existing cabinets, and Ferrari installed new Silestone countertops, undermount sink and faucet, new glass backsplash, removed a cabinet and range hood, and relocated another cabinet to that location to allow for an over-the-range microwave installation .

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2016

02/03/2016

We were very pleased.  They were very helpful in design (Cathy was a gem), and then started work on the day they said they would.  They let us know when different workmen were arriving and kept us informed of the job's progress and when there would be a lapse in work.  Steve was involved in ironing out glitches.  The subcontractors all did good work and were pleasant to have around.  They were ext...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete bathroom renovation.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. Likewise, it was a pleasure to work with you and we are thrilled that you are happy with the finished product!

10/06/2015

They are certainly a full service shop and great family operation. Cathy was great to work with on layout and design and Steve kept the job moving on time and with high quality. We trusted them with our home when we were away on vacation and felt totally comfortable. House was cleaned at end of each day and all promises were kept. Not much more you can ask for when working through a renovation. Al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full gut renovation of hall bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2015

[Member name removed], Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. All the best and we look forward to working with you again. Ferrari's K&B Staff

10/09/2014

We wanted to gut our Master Bathroom due to it's age and deterioration over many years.  Also wanted to Change fixtures and the tile floor in 1st floor powder room.  We called Ferrari's to set up an appointment to discuss our issues and Stephen arrived the same day to look at the work required.  After talking over options, we met with Cathy at their showroom the following week and planned out the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of Master Bath and Powder Room

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review & for your business! Ferrari's K&B

06/13/2014

The good: With only minor exceptions, everyone at Ferrari's performing every role necessary to get the job done was highly skilled, professional, and performed to my complete satisfaction.  Showroom, sales and design services were provided (by Margit B.) in an informative, non-pushy and extremely helpful manner.  At no time did I feel pushed or cajoled to purchase or install something I did not as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete removal and replacement of all kitchen cabinets, counter tops, plumbing.  Also included were demolition and removal of tile floor and installation of all new appliances.

CATEGORY plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2014