All Door & Garage, Inc.

• Trade License Authority
  • NY, NJ, CT, Westchester, Yonkers, Rockland,

17 Nepperhan Ave

Elmsford, NY 10523

Welcome to All Door and Garage, Inc. Garage Door Sales, Repair maintenance and Installation Services. In business since 2008 serving the New York Tri - State area, All Door and Garage has a well-earned reputation for superior quality and excellent customer services including commercial and residential Garage Door Repair & Installation. We carry the most comprehensive selection of carriage house, steel and wood sectional and panel garage doors as well as roll up and swing gates. We offer 10% discount to senior citizens and 10% off new Garage Doors installations. FREE ESTIMATES FOR NEW GARAGE DOORS INSTALLATIONS....

garage door repair and installation (51)door (4)

10/22/2019

Was not possible to reliably repair old unit. A new unit was installed on the spot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair/replace garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your wonderful and supportive review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. All Door & Garage, Inc.

03/19/2019

Did a great job. Was punctual, fast and knowledgeable. I would definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate that you took the time and wrote this review, it is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you as well. All Door & Garage, Inc.

03/08/2019

BEWARE! DO NOT HIRE THESE SCAMMERS! They Promise and Quote you on a Well Known Door Manufacturer and Then Install and Swap Out with a Different Manufacturer. I'm sure many people have been scammed without even knowing it! If you have done business with these folks I strongly urge you to check what you got. They installed the same color and style door as to try and fool me and when I asked about th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Even though these accusations regarding braking into your house and stealing are very serious and completely out of line, you are more then welcome to give us a call to discuss this matter with us. Thank you, All Door & Garage, Inc.

01/15/2019

IT went great! On time, courteous, called 30 minutes before as requested. Fixed it quickly and for the price stated, even allowed coupon for small discount!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Opener Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. It was a pleasure working with you. All Door & Garage, Inc.

12/03/2018

They were contracted through home depot after I purchased the garage door openers. The work went great. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door openers installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate that you took the time to write this wonderful review. Thank you for being our valued customer. All Door & Garage, Inc.

11/11/2018

One of the torsion springs on my garage door broke and we realized that on a sunday morning. We called them up and the person on the phone was nice and gave a clear quote of how much it would cost. While I feel it was kinda high price, I did call around and everyone was quoting pretty much the same. The person showed up earlier than the time slot they had originally given (called ahead to time to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
one of the torsion spring on my garage door broke

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2018

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your positive review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate that very much. All Door & Garage, Inc.

11/06/2018

They were fast to respond, professional, good quality, good communication. They did exactly what I needed much better and faster than I could have. I would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken garage door springs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your wonderful and supportive review. It is always nice when we hear from our clients that we are meeting their needs. All Door & Garage, Inc.

09/16/2018

Springs were changed out garage door system was serviced / lubed correct functionality was verified work was completed and reviewed with me in a timely & professional manner the two techs Angel & many were great to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springs were changed out /

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your positive review, it is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you. All Door & Garage, Inc.

08/24/2018

The company scheduled a next day repair at 5 pm. The workers were punctual, courteous and professional and the work done promptly. I needed new cables, pulleys and springs at a price that seemed reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We very much appreciate your wonderful review. Our success depends upon every project we complete to the customer's satisfaction. Thank you, All Door & Garage, Inc.

07/11/2018

Excellent..he was punctual and completed the job perfectly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate that you took the time to write this positive review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. All Door & Garage, Inc

We install, repair and maintain Residential Overhead Garage Doors, as well as Commercial Overhead Garage Doors, Roll Up Gates, Loading Docks, Metal Entry Doors and much more.