Williams Honda

Angie's List since May 2012

It is our mission at Williams Honda to deliver an exciting ownership experience, while providing a level of unprecedented service. Our team of Sales, Service and Parts professionals and mechanics are ready to serve you. Buying from Williams Honda has its benefits for as long as you own your vehicle! We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve your Honda needs. Call for towing areas. Additional numbers Sales: (888) 543-2544 ; Parts:(888) 775-7980...

11/05/2015

CATEGORY auction services

Thank you this excellent rating, [Member Name Removed]! I will be sure to pass along your praises to the team and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your car. Kind regards, Brad Lister | General Sales Manager | (607) 767-6558

09/10/2013

We bought a Honda Odyssey from Williams Honda in Dec 2012. The salesperson was sincere and honest. He worked hard to get us the exact model that we wanted. We got a great deal on the minivan and we were very happy with our purchase. We also went back there for an inspection a few months later which they did for free as there was nothing wrong with the minivan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

05/09/2012

Their service was excellent and the inspection was fine as there was nothing wrong with the car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Williams Honda for my auto service where I had them inspect my car since it was new to find out if there was anything wrong with it.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Sales, Service, Repair, Towing & Accessories.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available