5th Ave Appliance

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since January 2006

B Rated | 161 Reviews

Free friendly phone advice. Same day service. Cost is determined by the job. Diagnostic fee is charged. 25 factory trained technicians. In business over 40 years. Additional phone - (212) 571-7024....

Wayne Lee Appliance

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/24/2018

Fixed the water line, ordered another part. Advised the repair of the dishwasher would be pricey and offered alternatives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water line of fridge and inspected malfunctioning dishwasher

01/09/2018

Fine, just very expensive. Cost is the only complaint

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fan and cooling elements in Sub-Zero fridge

05/15/2017

We were able to work out amicably with Christina who was super understanding and responsive. Although the repair didn't go as planned, I would use them again because I've had several very successful repairs using this firm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update to my original review on 4/13

04/24/2017

Tech diagnosed bad control board with $600 estimate for part and labor. The same part had been replaced 2 years prior by another company for half that price. By trial and error, I found it was a $12 spin control sensor (ordered from eBay) that was bad and replaced it myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clothes washer would agitate, but not spin.

D

09/10/2016

On time and friendly but expensive. Charged over $800 to install a $250 part (I checked what the part actually costs online). The technician spend less than a half hour installing this. Nice profit margin and good work of you can get it. I got ripped off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sub Zero repair

CATEGORY appliance repair

I'm very sorry to read this review. I looked into what we had done on your Sub Zero refrigerator, and I see we did complete maintenance as well. The tech cleaned and blew out the clogged drain line, and cleaned the condenser coils, as well as installed a new main computer board that your refrigerator needed. I'm not aware of any websites selling factory authorized Sub Zero parts, we get ours strai...

Appliance Sales, Service & Parts