Signature Landscape and property Maintenance

Founded 2005 •

Since 2005, Signature Landscaping and Property Maintenance has driven to be among the top local Landscape and property maintenance companies in Central NY. Our staff is highly experienced in the industry and continues their education through training and in field continuing education programs to provide some of the best service possible. We offer a vast array of services from lawn care, to hardscaping. We proved site specific designs and carefree maintenance programs as well. Once you have chosen Signature you never have to worry about a thing. All your future outdoor projects (big or small), can be completed just the way you want with a simple phone call...

Anthony Vanderwerffs Powerwashing

My business is based off of efficiency, respect, quality, and cost efficiency, for the customer and myself. I provide services for power washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, and interior painting. Power washing services for: exteriors of homes/businesses, driveways, walkways, decks, patios, fences, and more! I have very little locations I will not go. I am a family oriented business owner. We accept Cash App, in addition to checks and cash. Check out all of the services I offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! schedule between 2/17/2021 and -4/17/2021 and receive 10 % off. All military will receive 10% off too.

Offers by Anthony Vanderwerffs Powerwashing on Angie's List

08/28/2019

I primarily work with Josh who manages their lawn services division. Josh is always responsive, professional and accommodating and his crew does excellent work Josh is the reason that I will continue to do business with Signature...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing, mulching, edging and insect spraying.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

08/28/2019

Out of the many services that I have used in the past, Signature Landscape has been the most reliable and professional. They show up when they say they are going to and do an outstanding job! I am picky when it comes to my lawn and they are top notch! I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Mow, Trim and Blower

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

08/21/2019

Called "Signaturelandscaping" two separate times [ to different days ], and left a message both times. They never got back to me so I crossed them off my list. I feel that if they can't even return a call on their answer machine I sure don't want them to do any work for me. Who knows what kind of job they would do. It has been over a week now, so forget it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new sidewalk.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

07/01/2019

unlike the other contractors I contacted through Angie's List who responded promptly to my request for a service quote, this company never returned my message

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estimate for repair of sump dry well

CATEGORY landscaping

05/09/2019

Amazing! They arrive on time, clean after themselves, the guys were great to work with, they are making sure that everything was done and the quality of work was really great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a very large paver patio around our pools, landscaping, trees, sod, fire pit, grading and stone work. They also install a shed and they connected us to our fence install.

CATEGORY landscaping

Full array of exterior services including mowing, landscaping, hardscape install, design and management.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check