Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7393 Taft Park Dr Suite 2

East Syracuse, NY 13057

Established in 2011, we are a local plumbing company that is dedicated to the quality of our work and excellent customer service. We consider our team a family and treat our customers as such. We are competitively priced and get the job done properly... the First time. 24 Hour Emergency Service is available....

Plumbing (60)Drain Cleaning (15)Sewer Cleaning (9)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (4)Septic Systems (4)Water Filtration and Softening (2)Wells and Pumps (1)Water Heaters (1)

03/28/2018

Zane came to my House on Monday and gave me an estimate. We scheduled to. have the Work done on Tuesday. Early Tuesday morning as they stated Fonseca Plumbing and Drain showed up and began the work. They completed the work in record time and explain the new system Fully. Very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater need to be replaced. Replaced with Tankless Hot Water Tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

12/08/2017

We appreciate their efficient response to our need. Although they were delayed from a previous job they did call when they were on their way. Upon arrival was very professional and did a proficient job. When they didn't have certain things to bring with them they used products we had on hand in our basement and completed the job without having to come back. We appreciate their timely work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a brand new garbage disposal and needed it installed in our kitchen sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2017

10/23/2017

Returned call quickly Made appointment quickly Arrived on time . Great job ! I will call again . A little pricey

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced w.c handle with new Flapper.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

Thank you for being a customer of ours. We are always working on ways to improve our process. We do our best to provide a top quality service at a fair cost!

04/12/2017

I will deal with this company everytime / anytime I have plumbing issues. Very knowledgeable about his craft. Will take the time to explain what's going on and how to avoid such issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer main cleanout

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

Thank you as always, it's a pleasure to work with you anytime [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate great customers such as yourself!

01/16/2017

Great! I've had Zane and his guys to my house at least 25 times doing work in there just awesome! On time, work is done in a very timely manner and and very respectful of our house!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

12/20/2016

Very well. Were efficient and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced outside faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2016

04/03/2016

24 Hour Emergency service bologna!!!!! Called on Saturday evening with an EMERGENCY as the sewer was backing up into our basement. My mother has stage 4 cancer so not having a bathroom to use or water to run is not just an inconvenience, it is a serious issue of health - not to mention that raw sewage in my basement is not exactly healthy!!!!! Pretty sure they were too busy watching the Syracuse F...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing because they didn't ever call back!!!!!!!!!

CATEGORY plumbing, water softeners, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2016

03/13/2016

Very professional and personable.  Showed promptly.  Will definitely utilize his company again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just a quick fix on a leaking tub faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2015

02/21/2016

Ryan met me and went through the issues I was having with sewer which had backed up.  We located the septic clean out.  I left and he worked hard for 2 hrs approx cleaning out the lines.  There was an issue with the needle value for the fridge water line but Ryan came back a few days later and corrected the problem.  Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked sewer lines removing 3 blockages. Repaired washer water lines. Installed water line for fridge..

CATEGORY plumbing, septic tank, water softeners, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2016

01/14/2016

I called Angie's List and they called also and got no answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to come today and did a no call no show. I tried to call them 3 times and still have gotten no answer and no return call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2016

I want to apologize for this terrible inconvenience. We had our phone out of service today, which caused us some great trouble with our companies communication. I understand the dissatisfaction, and we are working to better control this in the future. I would like to extend a free service call to you if you would have us, and again I would like to sincerely apologize for this rare occurrence

All Major Credit Cards Accepted. 24 Hour Emergency Service available. Sewer and Drain Cleaning, High Pressure Jetting, camera inspections of drainpipes/pool lines. Repairs and installation of toilets, bathtubs/showers, dishwasher installs, indoor/outdoor faucets, garbage disposals, gas lines, sinks/vanities& laundry tubs, sump pumps and backup sump jets, hot water heaters-also descaling of tankless units. Water systems and replacement filters. All other leaks and repairs.

Not Applicable