Carl Bongiorno & Sons, Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5 Kasper Court

East Setauket, NY 11733

Landscape Design and all phases of Masonry work...

lawn & landscaping (86)hardscaping (54)masonry (45)concrete repair (26)excavating (14)lawn care (13)stone and gravel (12)deck building (12)mulch delivering (8)lawn treatment (6)

10/24/2020

EXCELLENT! Carl Jr., Garrett, Carl Sr., and the entire team were responsive, prompt, neat, and performed excellent and beautiful work. They seeded the area around the new walk and fixed a sprinkler line. My questions were answered in a timely and clear manner; everything was carefully planned and executed. I would use this company again and give them my HIGHEST RATING!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New walkway and front steps redone

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/14/2020

Absolutely beautiful they were on time and Carl constantly checked on progress of job. When job was done they cleaned up like they were never there.Was a pleasure doing business with them and will use them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

09/24/2020

Carl Bongiorno & Sons, were extremely professional, responsive, and helpful during our backyard paver project. They were always on time and willing to provide suggestions as we decided on which paver combination to go with. I plan to have them come back to my property to do some landscape design soon. They also were mindful to keep their work area clean. I highly recommend Carl Bongiorno & Sons to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Hardscaping: Paver installation on pool patio and back patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Photo for Carl Bongiorno & Sons, Inc - 5 Kasper Court, East Setauket, NY - 38898922

09/05/2020

Carl Bongiorno and Sons did an amazing job! Our driveway and front walkway looks beautiful and is exactly what we imagined it would be. Our backyard was transformed into a fabulous outdoor space with the pavers and newly seeded grass! The also replaced the lattice work around our deck which looks so much better than before. We encountered nothing but professionalism and patience during the whole p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and Patio

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,lawn treatment,masonry,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Photo for Carl Bongiorno & Sons, Inc - 5 Kasper Court, East Setauket, NY - 38855221

07/06/2020

We had a great experience with the Bongiorno Bros. Carl Jr. and Garrett were an amazing team that made sure we were happy with every step of the process. They were onsite daily and in constant communication. The work was top notch and done very efficiently and quickly as there were multiple projects going on at once. We received multiple estimates but I knew right away they were the correct choice...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Patio, Retaining Walls and Yard Grading

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,masonry,mulch,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Photo for Carl Bongiorno & Sons, Inc - 5 Kasper Court, East Setauket, NY - 38697515

07/01/2020

Carl Jr. and his crew were incredibly professional, efficient, and did top notch work at my house. They reappointed and repaired loose stones along my driveway wall and also helped to install some drainage as well. They were on time and very fairly priced. Will likely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone wall repairs & Drain Installation

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

06/29/2020

Came over measured never heard from him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove pond

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate all the reviews we get good or bad. I am sorry you never saw our proposal, but I wrote it up the day after we met and email it over to you on June 17th at 4:28 pm. I looked back in my records and it says it was delivered successfully. I will give you a call to follow up on this matter Thank you, Carl

06/02/2020

Exceeded our expectations! Carl Bongiorno and sons are a dream to work with from beginning to end. Their workmanship is outstanding from the design to completion of the job. The workers were neat and very respectful. I highly recommend Carl Bongiorno and sons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extended existing patio, built outdoor kitchen area and outdoor fireplace with a stone retaining wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Photo for Carl Bongiorno & Sons, Inc - 5 Kasper Court, East Setauket, NY - 38609400

05/20/2020

We liked the estimate and he was very professional and knowledgeable, prices would need to be negotiated a bit with his company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a low retaining wall (from about 5 feet to 2 feet - along steps going up to the back of the yard, railroad ties - 60 years old. the steps and wall are falling apart and needs to be rebuilt. OVer grown bushes and roots need to be dug up and cleared

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/04/2020

Couldn't be anymore perfect. Carl and his sons were professional and courteous from start to finish. Never left a question unanswered, or a concern unaddressed. I felt they treated my project as if it were their very own. Best experience I ever had with a contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4000 SqFt backyard patio - ripped out old wooden deck and replaced with retaining walls and pavers with a concrete sub-base.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Landscape Architecture & Design, Patios, Outdoor Living Areas, Fire Pits, Poolscapes, Water Features and Snow Removal

NA