LONG ISLAND FIREWOOD

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since October 2014

Long Island Firewood - We are a family owned and operated company and have been serving Long Island, NY since 1979. Three generations of experience has established us as an industry leader. All of our firewood is processed and stored on pallets then shrink wrapped.. Our Company manufactures and delivers top-quality Long Island Firewood. The timbers are cut fresh daily and delivered to your work place or home. Bongiornos Long Island Firewood has been kiln dried in our solar greenhouse bags for over one year. Producing a very dry aged quality firewood that is guaranteed to burn consistently time after time......

Mister Mulch

5  REVIEWS
Mister Mulch

Mister Mulch provides a high quality service that can't be beat. We are locally owned and operated and get the job done right. Please call or click to schedule an estimate today!

01/30/2020

I ordered firewood from this company in the middle of the winter when everyone else was out of wood. They said they had seasoned wood and they were right. Everyone else always lied to me and told me that their wood was seasoned when it was really not. They delivered a cord of wood to my house and it was larger than anyone else's cord that I have ever gotten. The delivery guys were absolutely wonde...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firewood

CATEGORY firewood

Thank you for taking the time to review our firewood. We always try to make sure the clients are getting the correct ammount of firewood they pay for, then put a little more on for good measure. Glad you enjoyed the wood and thank you for you continued business. Sincerely chuck bongiorno

11/16/2019

I have been using Chuck for years for my firewood. These guys are top notch. Firewood is always high quality, cut perfectly, stacked per direction, reasonable price, and always reliable. I would highly recommend them. I have used others in the past and have always been disappointed. No brainer not to use these guys!!! Chris K

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firewood Delivery

CATEGORY firewood

Thank you for taking the time to review our firewood. Glad you enjoyed the wood and thank you for you continued business. Sincerely chuck bongiorno

10/25/2019

LIF made ordering a firewood delivery painless!!!! 5 Star gentlemen. Great communication, courteous and best price locally! Firewood was clean, dry and insect free!!!! Plan on hiring for my landscaping and snow removal needs. A huge relief to have found a company having all of the above ! Thanks Bongiorno’s 👍🏻

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firewood delivery

CATEGORY firewood

Thank you for talking the time to do a review of our firewood today. All of our wood comes from long island and is seasoned one year. Were glad you liked the wood and appreciate your business. Sincerely chuck bongiorno

10/01/2018

The firewood was fantastic. Not a single piece of 'junk wood'. My only complaint is that every piece was already perfectly sized and I did not get to use my new ax.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire wood delivery

CATEGORY firewood

Hello [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for talking the time to do a review of our firewood today. We try to give the best firewood we can all of our wood comes from long island and is seasoned one year. Were glad you liked the wood and appreciate your business. Sincerely chuck bongiorno

10/24/2017

very well and satisfied with service. professional staff. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and paved patio and landscaping.

Thanks [Member Name Removed], glad you liked the driveway

Selling seasoned firewood, cooking wood, stove wood to all of Long Island, NY. Wood Splitting for your home. All Phases of Tree work, Topping, Pruning and Trimming.

N/A