East End Deck

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2013

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

East End Deck - building decks for East Hampton and providing quality construction that lasts!...

08/30/2014

Very high quality work. Very POOR responsiveness and follow-up. What would otherwise be a beautiful (if expensive) mahogany deck suffers from 8-10 problems which I will have to fix myself, or hire someone to fix. It is really a shame, as his guys do good work. My mistake was paying in full when the job was 'mostly' done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced surface and railings on 1900 sq.ft. deck(s)

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced deck...very well

05/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
great

11/04/2013

Howard gave me valuable information, did not push any particular wood, took me to see a deck he had built a few years ago.  Howard's approach was friendly, professional and down to earth.  I trust he will do what he has promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Howard came to see my house and gave me an estimate to rebuild my house.  I have an appointment to start next Spring and he plans to finish the job before Summer starts.

10/02/2013

My experience went very well. The pricing was reasonable. I was pleased with the outcome of the job. He was friendly and professional. I would recommend this company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the whole back deck and some steps in the house.

CATEGORY decks

Deck building, deck sealing, & staining, pergola & railing design and installation, and power-washing.

Similar businesses in your area...