COLUMBIA PHYSICAL THERAPY,P.C

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since September 2009

Two offices conveniently located to serve Rensselaer, Albany, and Columbia Counties. Offices located in East Greenbush/Schodack and Valatie/Kinderhook. With over 30 years experience, we specialize in rehab of musculoskeletal and sports injuries, industrial injuries and adult neurological conditions. The owners, Robert and Doreen Frank, are joined by a staff of 15 therapists between the two offices. We participate with CDPHP, Empire Plan, Blue Shield, Blue Cross, MVP, Wellcare, United Health Care, Aetna, GHI, Medicare, Workers Comp, No Fault, and most other insurances. After discharge form therapy, patients have the option to join our fitness program....

11/02/2019

I have been to Columbia Physical Therapy at least four times. On this most recent event as in the past I was very pleased with the outcome. I was given an evaluation regarding my issues and given specific exercises relating to my knee and back issues. Every step of the way they were their to make sure I did movements correctly at every visit. I also received a massage for my back before I began ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My doctor prescribed physical therapy for both back and knee pain.

10/31/2019

professional staff and friendly. expert advice on stretching various muscles around my body. modern technology for all sorts of injuries and torn muscles. I would Definitely recommend going back to Colombia physical therapy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I pulled my back from moving my brother in law this summer to his new home. my wife and I moved this summer to a new apartment. they are excellent and wealth of knowledge helping me get better movement in my back.

CATEGORY physical medicine

10/18/2019

Very well but it was determined they did the best they could for me. Very happy with therapists Jenna and Melissa.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work on a back problem

09/15/2019

Everyone was very professional. When I had questions they gave answers that helped my recovery. I would recommend this facility to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pt for knee replacement

CATEGORY fitness trainer, physical therapist

Thanks very much, [Member Name Removed] for first, choosing us to be your PT and also for taking the time to write this note review. Keep that knee moving and stay healthy!

05/02/2019

PT and office team is professional and helpful arranging appointments that worked for my schedule. Staff did full evaluation, developed plan and demonstrated all exercises to strengthen and help properly heal. Great results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PT for Ankle Sprain

CATEGORY physical therapist

Two PT offices which serve Albany, Rensselaer, & Columbia Counties. Offices located in East Greenbush/Schodack and Valatie/Kinderhook. We offer Aquatic PT, general orthopedics, sports injury rehab, manual therapy, massage, spinal mobilization, manipulation, McKenzie technique, TMJ treatment, Functional Capacity Evaluations, work hardening / pre work screens, lymphedema management, Anodyne / Mire therapy, ergonomic assessments, osteoporosis, vestibular rehab, and women's health programs.

Ask for details.