VETERINARY ALTERNATIVE

Angie's List since June 2007

11/03/2015

06/13/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been visiting Dr Koenig for years with different dogs. I get wonderful results without drugs through acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, and homeopathics. I recommend her highly.

05/18/2012

The doctor is very responsive, incredibly smart and knowledgeable on alternative medicine and has a great way with animals; in which she knows what is going on. After we took our dog home from the acupuncture treatment, our dog ate all of her food. For the quality of work that was provided, I thought their pricing was a bargain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog was not eating and took her to Veterinary Alternative for treatment, in which the doctor provided acupuncture treatment to resolve the issue.

06/26/2007

Alisa Keonig is such a wonderful, caring person and I am sure her care considerable lengthened my Dalmatian's life. The horrible itchy rashes that came with the ear infections disappeared, as did the infections themselves. The tartar also disappeared from her teeth. We went to her after the amputation of the dog's leg and one unbearable chemo treatment, they had given her six months tops to surviv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She treated our dog that was going through cancer as well as recurrent ear infections through holistic means. This treatment included vitamins, Herbs and adding raw meat to her diet.