ADVANCED CARPET CLNG

Founded 1954 • Angie's List since July 2006

Rainbow International of Orchard Park

*We are available for COVID19 Sanitizing for commercial and residential areas, please call us to discuss details.* If you are staring at fire, water or mold damage at your home or business and wondering how to begin restoration, just give Rainbow International of Orchard Park a call. We offer disaster restoration services and recovery services. When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years.

Offers by Rainbow International of Orchard Park on Angie's List

07/13/2006

I would say Advance Carpet & Furniture Cleaning was very professional. They did a good, and they answered any questions I had. They even told me helpful hints to keep my carpets clean. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advance Carpet & Furniture Cleaning shampooed the carpet in my home. This included four rooms, two hallways, and two staircases.

07/13/2006

I have used Advance Carpet & Furniture Cleaning annually for several years. They do a great job of cleaning and when they are done they clean everything up. They put the furniture back in the right place and are very respectful of my property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advance Carpet & Furniture Cleaning cleaned the carpet in my family room. They also cleaned my couch.

07/05/2006

I have been using Advance Carpet for two years. They do a wonderful job. They are punctual and have great quality. I would refer them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Carpet steam cleaned the carpet in three rooms of our home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

RATS, MICE ANTS, ROACHES, BEES/WASP/HORNETS, AND NUISANCE WILDLIFE CONTROL AND EXTERMINATION.

TERMITE WORK AND FUMIGATION.