McGrath Doors and Carpentry

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since December 2014

Small but growing home improvement company specializing but not limited to decks, porches and wood fences. Owner on site at all times and I perform most of the work myself while supervising my crew usually between 2 and 6 employees. also provide fine finish carpentry and drywall for residential and commercial. ...

Fences Unlimited Inc.

Fences Unlimited is a locally owned and operated company serving our community for 10 yrs.We have over 46 years of experience among us,

07/16/2020

Responsive and timely in answering questions. Provided good quote for work, and adjusted to requested modifications readily. Able to procure materials that other contractors said weren't available, and completed work quickly at a lower cost. Excellent work quality and very professional crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch deck and support post replacement

CATEGORY decks

02/28/2019

It was good. He did wonderful job. He is always on time and professional. He is extremely respectful. I recommend him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a lot of carpentry work for me.

CATEGORY woodworking

We provide all carpentry services interior and exterior . We do a lot of door and window installs. We do all woodwork - baseboard, door and window trim, crown molding , chair rail, wainscotting, cabinets, custom mantels, custom bookcases, hardwood and laminate floors.

No roofing or concrete work.