CANINE AND COMPANY INC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2006

20 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE# 008832....

06/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog was kenneled for three weeks at Canine Kennels in Clarence. We were able to see her every day because of the cameras in the different areas of the kennel. This kennel is clean and well lit. The staff takes care of your dog as if it were their own.

12/14/2013

We are very happy with everything about canine and co! We love all the people there!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming, puppy socialization, and obedience class

CATEGORY dog trainers,kennels,pet grooming

07/08/2013

Absolutely wonderful. I have a very temperamental Yorkie Poo who is still traumatized from from being hospitalized a couple years ago. They were wonderful and gave me tips for his next appointment. Atmosphere was excellent. Definitely highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full grooming service for my Yorkie Poo.

08/29/2012

Great This was a dog grooming not carpentry work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete grooming of both of my dogs. They did an excellent job, I have been there 5 times. I highly recommend them.

05/11/2012

They are friendly and welcoming to the dogs and their owners. They have indoor and outdoor facilities where the dogs can play. I believe they are open from seven in the morning to six at night.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Canine and Company for boarding for my dogs.

CATEGORY kennels

DOG DAYCARE, OVERNIGHT LODGING / BOARDING, DOG OBEDIENCE SCHOOL & DOG SALON SERVICES / DOG GROOMING.

Pet Sitting