Akm Home Improvements

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2011

The Glass Block Guys

The Glass Block Guys of WNY are a family, locally owned and operated business. Our goal is giving you and your home the best quality product as well as saving you money. The Glass Block Guys have been servicing the area since 1993. We are one of the few glass block companies who are EPA Lead Certified for homes built pre-1978 with dangerous lead paint. We are fully licensed & insured for your peace of mind. So let The Glass Block Guys Of Buffalo help make security glass block windows be one of your best home improvements. From design to installation or even cash-n-carry pre-assembled windows for the do-it-yourselfer….Contractors Welcome!!!

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a backsplash in our kitchen. Shawn was extremely professional, highly skilled, friendly and punctual. The backsplash looks fantastic!

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

05/05/2015

Shawn's work is incredible.  His attention to detail is amazing.  He is a perfectionist.  Shawn is pleasant, trustworthy, and can be counted on to be on time.  We would hire Shawn again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out existing kitchen floor, bathroom floor, and hallway. Poured foundation and then installed porcelain tile floor.  Installed kitchen backsplash.

01/29/2013

Shawn was very responsible, and understood what I wanted done with building the wall. The counter top company was awful to work with, and due to their mistake, my one week job became a one month job, and Shawn just rolled with it and fit me in when it the counter top was finally replaced. Excellent job on the tiles for the back splash.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had wall for high bar built in kitchen, as well as replaced counter tops and had back splash tiled.

09/26/2012

I was very satisfied with him. He is extremely meticulous. I think his prices are very fair and he is very dear to making his customers satisfied. He is very prompt and dependable! He also cleans up after he is done with his work. He will always keep in touch with you. I will be having him back to do some tile work for me in the future. He will always be my go to guy in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed some bathroom cabinetry I had ordered. He also did some measuring and cutting of molding and trim in the bathroom.

04/17/2012

c job.sc

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled bathroom floor and installed porcelain tile floor. Fantastic job, floor looks fabulous. Work was completed in promised time frame. Very pleased with this job from beginning to end. Shaun is very conscientious, very respectful - would definately would hire him again. His workmanship is first rate.

CATEGORY flooring contractor