RCF Contracting

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since August 2011

08:00 - 16:00

80 E Jefryn Blvd

Deer Park, NY, 11729

We are a family owned company and have been in business for the past 30 years. We are a FHA-203K Contractor and we offer 100% financing. We are fully licensed & insured in Suffolk & Nassau Counties. We do quality work with honest pricing & offer free estimates....

General Remodeling (11)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (6)Unfinished Carpentry (1)Interior Painting (1)Roofing (1)Siding (1)

12/05/2019

I would highly recommend them, they gave me a good estimate and pricing, the owner is always on premises and any changes that occurred they always handle it without any problem. The crew knows their product very well and knows what to do about it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a dormer up and they put a bathroom in,they also redid my dining and living room.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

We are so glad to hear that!

12/03/2019

From day 1 the experience was exceptional and the work was very neat and clean. Whenever they have to use the stairway and the main living room they always cover the floor to make sure that they didn't harm the flooring. They're always on time and answered all my questions if I had any. The owner Charlie or the owner's son Adam were constantly overseeing the work and making sure that the time tabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They opened up a dormer upstairs.

CATEGORY contractors, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

We are so glad you enjoyed the work [Member Name Removed]!

12/02/2019

We have used RCF a few times..always very happy with work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] we are so happy to hear that!!

11/26/2019

This is the 2nd job RCF has done for us. First was a dormer, now we had our fireplace removed and they knocked the wall down so our dining room and living room have an open concept. All new floors. Crown molding and painting. I highly recommended them. They are professional and great workers who all do a fabulous job. You can go to work and leave them in your house. The owners Charlie and Adam are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2019

We really appreciate it and are so glad you like the work! We look forward to working with you in the future!

11/25/2019

It was a very slow start due to the weather and town permits. This is something out of the contractors control. Over all Charlie does quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to left my home due to Hurricane Sandy

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2017

Sorry about the late start, but I'm glad you liked the work in the end!

11/22/2019

It was excellent, they were very professional, they are always on time even early sometimes. They take pride in their craft, cleaned up after themselves, they actually eat quickly for lunch and come back to work. They were very accommodating and the result was fantastic, any request I have was immediately addressed and done in finest passion. They somehow made my kitchen bigger without moving the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete renovation of my kitchen.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

We are so happy you loved the work!!

11/22/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better contractor! Adam and his crew were fantastic! They went above and beyond! No matter what I asked them to do! I’m going to need some work done in the spring and I’ll be calling RCF Contracting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen , bathroom, flooring, extended master closet .

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we really appreciate it!

11/22/2019

We had a small full bathroom gutted and redone by RCF contracting. New window, new pocket door, title floor and title full shower. Charlie’s, staff were professional and all work was completed on time. The title work is excellent and the plumbing, paint and woodwork came out good. The workers were neat and cleaned up every day. I would consider this company again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

We are so glad you are pleased with the work!

10/28/2019

It was fabulous. They were wonderful. Any questions I had they answered and addressed them right away. They were very understanding. They were great. They were on time. They did not leave early. They worked until they were supposed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my living space and kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

Thank you we are so happy you ejoyed the result!

12/20/2014

They came over and went over the plans and asked questions that i never thought of to make sure i got what i wanted. They gave me the best price and were always here on time and when they said they were going to be. Charlie always called and kept me up to date on what was being done and what to expect next. He also called during the work to ask questions on how i wanted things to make sure everyth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an extension on the back of my house, added a new deck, re-sided my whole house, did the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom in the extension.

CATEGORY remodeling, siding, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2014