E & T Auto Repair Inc

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since July 2010

We are a family owned and operated repair shop with a keen focus on customer service and satisfaction. We employ both New York State and ASE certified technicians. Our professionalism sets us apart from the rest. Visit us for a complete line of maintenance and repair needs. A friendly, clean and efficient shop that strives to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with each repair....

JFA AUTO

17  REVIEWS
JFA AUTO

Auto Service and Body Work. Saturday hours by appointment only.

09/12/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best automotive mechanic in NY. Fair, honest and knowledgeable. Can't ask for more!

12/08/2015

I called the shop that morning, explaining that I either needed the plastic piece reattached or removed and needed the car back the same day. They looked at the car after lunch, while I waited, and reattached it with no charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My undercarriage guard had separated and was hanging down, flapping when I was driving. They reattached it the same day I called them at no charge.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie’s List. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

01/08/2015

The services that were performed were done in a timely manner while I waited for the car. Initially, I only went in for an oil change but the front brakes were wearing & would need to be replaced after maybe another 1,000 miles & I opted to have the job done sooner rather than later. I like my cars running in tiptop shape & E & T Auto Repair does that for me. I've been their customer for 23 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change oil & filter, wiper blades & replace front disc brakes.

04/29/2014

They are 100 percent. We've never had any problem with them. My wife just bought a new Toyota so we have door to door service so we won't be using them for 2 years because we don't have to pay anything. They are honest. We've referred people to them and they haven't had any problems. One friend drives all the way out there for service because they are good. There is nothing bad that I could say ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used E & T Auto Repair for auto service.

01/26/2014

Great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced wheel bearings and racers on both sides of truck. Diagnosed and fixed turn signals. Very pleasant experience from start to finish. I am really happy that I have found a team of mechanics I feel I can really trust.

CATEGORY auto repair

Oil and filter, new york state inspections, diagnostic scan, tire rotation, annual service, brake system, cabin filter, minor engine tune-up, brake fluid flush, power steering system flush, cooling system flush, fuel injection system, automatic and manual transmission, 4 wheel & all wheel drive, tire care and replacement, major engine tune-up, air conditioning, timing belt, wheel alignment, shocks and struts, used car check & trip check.

Visa, MasterCard, Check