Maple Leaf Contracting

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2009

Roofing, siding...

Cyrco construction

We specialize in guaranteed roofing and general contracting needs.. Things done right and quality workmanship is our number one goal!

04/01/2015

The best thing was they told me it will take them three days and it took them three days.  They did what exactly they said they will do and the time they said they will do it.  They did a couple of extra things that they did not charge extra for.  It was great, everything they said they will do, they did.    The price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used First Class Exteriors for sidings.

CATEGORY siding

03/28/2015

Very good experience. Thery were very punctual, cleaned up everyday and respectful.  Very happy with the quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, siding, gutters, windows

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

D

01/01/2014

Seemed professional, but their price was unreasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I solicited quotes from four contractors. The other quotes were clustered together. These folks were 40% higher than the rest. They did not get the job.

CATEGORY roofing

D

12/17/2013

They were quick to respond. Ruined 2 hedges by dropping old material over side of garage. When I inspected the job there was black roof tar all along my WHITE siding. They removed the tar with some chemical and it also damaged the siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof on flat garage roof.

CATEGORY roofing

05/18/2013

They were great!! At the time I was putting on substantial addition to my residence and delt with several contractors during the phases of the construction, First Class were one of the only ones that did what they said they would do one time and with out a hitch. They provided before and after photos and even went beyond what I had asked for when building a small porch behind the house and stayed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First Class removed my old wood siding and vinyl sided my residence.

CATEGORY siding

"New Roof Systems- Tear off and Recovers, Roof Repairs, Restoration, Maintenance, Roofing Inspections and Assessments, Vinyl Siding, Shingle roofs, dimensional, tear offs, metal roofs"

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa