Appliance Genie LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

At Appliance Genie located in Cross River, we are known for our dedication to quality service. We bring more than 60 years of combined industry experience and up-to-date training on appliance repairs for nearly all brands and models, from basic to high end models such as Whirlpool, GE, Viking, and more. Our licensed and insured team can ensure that your appliances are up and running in no time. Most importantly, we can help you get your appliance in better shape than before so you can protect your investments in the long run. Alternate Phone: (914) 864-1252 Fax: (914) 242-3615 $10 Senior Discount We do not do small appliance repair....

Mr Chimney

249  REVIEWS
Mr Chimney

Mr Chimney is the chimney and fireplace expert! We are a family owned business serving Westchester County, Putnam County, Bronx, NYC, Brooklyn and Fairfield County, CT. since 1969! Our services include chimney sweeping, chimney inspections, fireplace cleaning, gas and oil furnace flue cleanings, boiler flue cleanings, hot water heater flue cleanings, gas grill sales, gas grill repairs, gas fireplace repairs, gas log set sales and gas log set repairs, wood stove and gas stove cleanings, chimney repairs, chimney restorations, fireplace restorations, gas fireplace sales and installations, wood stove sales and installations, gas and wood fireplace insert sales and installations, brickwork, waterproofing, gas log set sales, chimney rebuilding, chimney flashing repair, chimney crown repair, chimney rain cap installation, chimney exhaust fan installation, cleaning pizza ovens for restaurants, lining and relining chimney flues, metal chimney installations, solving smoke problems and solving draft issues. We are licensed & insured and service both residential and commercial clients. We take pride in being well known in NY State as a safe, reliable and honest company! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

01/15/2019

They took an extremely expensive stove and made it function.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stove repair

01/14/2019

Came multiple times to install parts in my commercial range. He was here half a dozen times. I would recommend them. He was persistent and skilled in helping me get it working again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a very old range

06/02/2018

Easy fix, told me what to do proactively to prevent this issue again. $90 service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of Speed Queen washer

09/13/2013

It's always a pleasure to have Clay to rely on to make repairs on my household appliances. He is very nice , very honest and he knows what he is doing . I have used used Appliance Genie many times and Clay is very reliable . I would recommend him for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an interior part of an older model Jenn Aire Cooktop.

01/07/2012

e jon

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to fix my vicking stove  just before thanksgiving. Told me the stove was fixed, charged me $475.00 stove never worked after they said they fixed it. The owner promised me she would send there best repair man to fix the stove again. And promised me there would be "no charge " for them to come and fix it again. When they came the repair person called me and told me they needed more parts that would now cost another $285.00  I called the owner of the company and she told me that is what they would have to charge to fix the stove.  My ? is why must I pay two times for the same job. I would never use this company again !!!!!

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

I am sure your stove was working when the technician left, "Our service call is warrantied for 90 day on the same appliance with the same problem," with that said, you wouldn't need to pay an additional service charge as explained by Rep. over the phone. Tech came out and found you had a new problem, we waived the service call, and gave you the prices for the parts needed for this new problem you ...

BBQ’s. Cooktops & Hoods. Dishwashers. Freezers. Garbage Disposals. Trash Compactors. Gas Grills. Ice Makers. Microwaves. Ovens & Ranges. Refrigerators. Washing Machines & Dryers. Wine Coolers.

Mixers. Vacuums. Toaster Ovens.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover