Clare Home Improvement LLC

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since March 2012

C Rated | 7 Reviews

We are a small family business that has over 20 years experience. We offer craftsmanship with integrity. We provide our clients with exceptional service at reasonable prices....

Precise Painting & Wallcovering

For all your interior and exterior painting needs, rely on Precise Painting and Wall-covering. We work for commercial, residential, and industrial projects. We provide only quality and dependable services because you deserve nothing less.

05/20/2016

04/07/2016

I have used James since I moved to the area in 2002. He has always been honest, responsible, remodeled two bathrooms for me, built deck etc. I recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
various repairs, painting,

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did not contact to do the work

09/13/2015

Contractor was very personable at the start. Knew what I wanted and gave me a price with the promise that it would be perfect and done in 5 days. Walls, ceiling and floor demolished. Moved a pipe to inside a wall and dropped the ceiling to even it up with old tub enclosure. He did replace 3 ceiling light fixtures for me in kitchen and hall as an extra. Then the problems began. He would show up for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 bathroom renovation ~ included moving pipes, dropping ceiling, tileing floor, sheetrocking, painting, etc.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

C

08/05/2015

At first I was happy, but the team was unprofessional and had to borrow my tools to get the job done.  The molding around the window was not hung correctly and the trim had large gaps in it.  He promised to fix it but never did.  They are very affordable but the craftsmanship is just mediocre.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace windows

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Kitchens, Basements, Bathrooms, Painting, Windows & Doors, Roofing, Siding, Decks, and Additions. We provide all phases of construction and alterations. We can provide all the materials and the labor,or the homeowner can purchase all the materials and we provide the labor. Whatever makes the most economical sense to our clients.

We are not equipped for poured foundations, site excavations,or property drainage.

Satisfaction