HOME DEPOT INC

Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Taylor Flooring - An Abbey Carpet & Floor Showroom

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • A+ BBB Rating • Taylor Flooring is an Abbey Carpet & Floor Showroom and your One-Stop Store for ALL of your Floor Covering needs! • Please Note we do not sell Ceramic Tile. We also do not install flooring that was not purchased from our Store. Our Store is Owned & Operated by a Local Family - Owner Bill Taylor has Over 30 Years of Flooring Experience! • Our desire is to provide the Best Selection of Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate & Vinyl in a Friendly, Comfortable, & Helpful Atmosphere! • We provide Free In-home Measuring, Estimates, & Professional Installation • Our Staff will recommend the best possible flooring choice based on your Needs, Lifestyle, & Budget • Call (732) 899-9797 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment

07/01/2016

CATEGORY home improvement stores

04/02/2015

He was fantastic. I wanted white carpet, Home Depot had the color I wanted and it was one of the least expensive and the quality was nice. It wound up inexpensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot. I used a handyman for carpet installation. The guy who came to measure he worked for Home Depot and the carpet installers also came in, two guys and they did it in a few hours, but it was like two flights of stairs and three rooms plus a huge landing. It was the standard looks like smooth thick carpet, it hasn't got a pattern in it, a plain plush carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation

09/27/2011

Went shopping for a new front door for our house and storm door.  After much shopping finally found a nice door at Home Depot.  They gave me an estimate for the door and for installation.  We ordered the door and they said we would get a call from the installer to measure.  He called and came for an appointment.  it was not a convienent time.   I found out later that he was a postman doing install...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front door for our house and also a storm door to go with it.

CATEGORY doors,home improvement stores