GABOWABO PARTY RENTALS

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since July 2010

Here at Gabowabo Part Rental we do not sub-contract our work. We are celebrating our 26th year in service. We pride ourselves on clean, quality equipment with professionalism....

09/23/2017

Apart from being responsive and attentive, the integrity that Efrain showed is beyond what you would expect. I highly recommend GaboWabo. Quality and service is bar none.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally contracted for a 20x20 tent, tables & chairs and porta potty for my daughter's party. I selected GaboWabo as they were the only outfit that provided the tent and the porta potty. As the day approached it became evident that the weather was going to be amazing and hence not really requiring a tent. At the last minute, literally while the truck was in the driveway, I canceled the tent. Aside from being initially upset Efrain was such a professional. He wouldn't even take additional money for the labor for loading the truck.

07/26/2017

I found Gabowabo on Angie's list. Their service is impeccable and the team was prompt. Definitely exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a tent, tables, and chairs for a backyard BBQ.

CATEGORY party planning,party rentals

07/19/2016

12/21/2015

Efrain is courteous and professional. I'm very happy with the set up and take down of the tent. Great pricing and he's very easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up a tent

12/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a tent up on my deck and provided the sides and a heater. They are quick and friendly and a good price. They make me want to have more parties just to use their tent service. Fantastic owner.

CATEGORY party rentals

We offer services for outdoor party rentals. Bouncers, Tents, tables, chairs, linens, popcorn machines, cotton candy machines, snow cone machines, and more.