Cyclone Cleaning Corp

A 79 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since December 2014

15 Schmeelk Pl

COPIAGUE, NY 11726

We have been in business for 30 years servicing customers from So. Hampton to Howard Beach. Provide all equipment for all cleaning services provided. Four experienced girls will clean your house thoroughly and not take up your day. We expect to get paid each time cleaning is performed. ...

house cleaning (79)carpet cleaning (1)

02/16/2021

I have been using Cyclone for a few months now have always been very happy with the job they do. They have always been there when scheduled even after snowstorms. Prices are fair and payment is easy. They bring all their own supplies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

07/26/2020

Made an appointment to do an estimate never showed up never called to cancel until the next day. Bad first impression definitely not reliable. I wouldn’t hire a company to come to my home that I can’t trust

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

You said you hired someone else I don’t appreciate this review as I was willing to come the following day. Really. Things happen

07/17/2020

I, with my three housemates, hired Cyclone Cleaning Corp to clean the very large home that we will be living in this year. The house had been left in quite a state so a deep clean was definitely necessary. It was a massive job and the team was fully up to the task. The place is sparklingly clean now! It was $140/hr for a team of four wonderful women that did an amazing job. They were kind, profess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge pre-move-in house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], so happy you liked the job and my team. Enjoy and stay safe. Regina

02/28/2020

All is all, it went well. One or two minor things i think could have been better but i'm a perfectionist so my standards are pretty high. Gina was kind and responsive, the women were respectful and hard working. I will likely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

10/31/2019

Very well! Gina called me right after I “reserved” the service on Angies List. I explained the situation and her team was out to the apartment the next morning. They were prompt and very courteous. They did an excellent job. 4 women worked for 2.5 hours. The price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough deep cleaning of apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

05/23/2019

I’ve had Cyclone cleaning in twice so far and have hired them to come on a regular basis. They get the house clean quickly but thoroughly—cyclone is a good name! Gina is easy to reach and easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

05/10/2019

Regina was fantastic!! She answered my call, answered my questions and was able to schedule an appointment immediately to clean a large home. Her team was on time and worked extremely hard. Very professional and was very satisfied with the job performed. I will use her again and recommend her to other colleagues!!! Thank you Regina!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Client was selling his home and needed the house to be clean and ready to show.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thanks for a great review! Happy Spring

01/25/2019

Cyclonr did an excellent job. The employees worked diligently and were thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for a nice review.

01/24/2019

Gina and her employees were great! My house hasn’t been this clean in ages. She was even early! And the name suits the company perfectly. They were whirlwinds through the house, but still extremely thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Thanks for a great review

01/02/2019

OMG What a great job my house is sparkling !!!!!!!!!!! So very happy !!!!!!!!! I have been having health issues and could not keep up with my house,this is such a relief. The team came in and cleaned my home so it sparkles. I am so grateful for having found this company. Thank You!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning for a dirty house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for a great review. Hope your feeling better. Call me anytime.

Commercial and residential housecleaning including deep cleans, move-in and move-outs, post construction cleanup, window washing, carpet cleaning, high dusting and power washing