Bath Fitter of NY & Northern NJ

A131 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2010

725 Montauk Hwy

COPIAGUE, NY, 11726

You can trust the experts at Bath Fitter to give you the bathroom you've always wanted in as little as one day. Our lifetime warranty guarantees it for as long as you own your home! Contact today for a free, no obligation in-home consultation. 0% financing and other options available: (800) 892-2847, (877) 228-2284....

Bathtub Restoration (110)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (38)Plumbing (16)General Remodeling (9)Ceramic Tile (3)Glass and Mirrors (3)Drywall (1)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)Doors (1)

09/12/2017

I had to call them back s few times over the years bc the bottom keeps separation n creates pockets of air n they came n repaired but it didn't seem to hold very long

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a plastic mold over damaged porcelain bathtub

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2015

C

09/02/2017

That didn't end up well at all. We ended up with another company because once he got here the prices he was charging to put it in were expensive. It was a small bathroom because it was in a one bedroom apartment. They came out the day it was scheduled and they came on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided an estimate to refinish the bath and shower with the bath fitter materials.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your interest in Bath Fitter. Customer service is our top priority and we would like the opportunity to understand what we may have been able to do better for you. We see that you rated us with a C overall. Please contact me directly so I can be of service and continue to improve our customer experience. Our direct telephone number is 631-693-4463. Thank you...

06/22/2017

Very well; we are quite pleased with the finished product, although the work did take a little longer than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new tub liner and tub wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

05/22/2017

Bathroom stall looked fresh and clean. The rubber grout trim on bottom needed to be replaced within a year, l think but upon calling. they sent someone out the next day to replace. They were efficient and it took one hour. Great company that stands behind their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install shower stall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

04/24/2017

Excellent. Installer was very prompt and courteous and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish a bathtub in my house. Install new side walls around the tub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2014

03/22/2017

took all day because he did a very thorough job. never even took a break. looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full bath tub enclosure

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

D

03/13/2017

They were so limited in what they offered in their 5/$6,000. They do just basically fitting of a bath. Anything else that had to be done you had to get other people. I needed a window done in the bathroom. You had to get other people to do it. It didn't pay. I got the entire bathroom redone with new plumbing and new bath for little more than what they wanted just for putting a shell over the exist...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and gave me an estimate but I didn't use them. Redoing a bathroom in one of my rental houses.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

04/16/2015

We just really love the quality and the look of bath outfits. They did a very good job of putting it in and it look fabulous and it is still a year later and it looks like a brand new. We are very very happy with it. The staff are very friendly. They take the time to talk to us and I thought that was a good thing. We have already used them twice and we will do it again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last year we got new showers put in by Bathfitters in August 2014.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2014

04/13/2015

The workmanship that was involved and the two individuals that did the work were very, very, they explained as to what was wrong or any questions that we had. And their cleanliness and the way they kept everything, to me was excellent. The work that they did was astronomical, really unreal. I had my own plumbing business and I always believed in cleanliness. They way these two individuals worked, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was absolutely excellent. They completely covered the bathtub and since that turned out so good we decided to have the walls and ceiling done and that turned out good too.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2014

04/13/2015

This was the first time I used them and they were really good. We went to the home show and we talked to them at the home show and had them come out.  We are very happy with how they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid my whole bathtub. They covered it and put new faucets and whatnot in it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2014