TRADITIONAL TREE SERVICE

A 169 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since October 2007

PO Box 250

Commack, NY 11725

Traditional Tree Service is the first place to turn for all your tree Trimming, Pruning, Shaping, Removal, Grinding & Spraying needs. Don't wait until that Tree comes down in a storm and damages your house or vehicles... Don't wait until those unsightly branches fall down on your tv cable, telephone or power cables... Need Emergency Service? Call the Experts at Traditional Tree Service...

tree service (168)lawn care (9)

03/06/2018

Job was completed as promised! Trees were removed and stumps ground. All branches and wood removed Crew did a great cleanup I would highly recommend using Traditional Tree Inc !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 large locust trees needed to removed.

11/22/2017

They were outstanding. Punctual and extremely professional. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees removed and pruning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

10/19/2017

Their crew showed up at 8:30 and began work at 9 am. They were able to remove, trees and bushes and ground the stumps by 2:30 pm the same day. They were professional and the quality of work was exceptional. They brought me around to see the work when it was completed and I was really pleased. Their clean-up was great, tooo! They had to take down my fence but they put everything back the way it was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have 2 very large trees and several bushes removed from my backyard. Donna had Steve fit me in that very same day to give me an estimate. Expected work to be done 2-3 weeks later and they were able to do it much sooner.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

Thank you so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure working with you.

10/19/2017

Arrived early crew was excellent and climber who did cutting knew just how and where to cut with no damage to fence or yard next door. Cleaned up yard an deck looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed large tree from back yard, trimmed low and dead branches. Removed large branch hanging over house next door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

10/04/2017

The work was great. They arrived with several trucks and a good size crew. They had the branches which were the size of a tree trunk, were removed, carted away and the small stuff put through a chipper. My yard was then cleaned up by the remaining crew. Very professional group.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several large trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

09/21/2017

Owner pointed out the tree in question belonged to the town and they would prune for free. Offered to come back if the town was not responsive. Very honest. Will definitely use and recommend going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluated a tree to determine if it needed to be pruned back

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

09/18/2017

I don't even know where to start. I inquired online about their tree trimming service very early in the morning on Friday, September 16. I received a call from Donna the same morning, to schedule an estimate. Donna said she could get someone over to my house the same day. I explained what I needed done and a couple of hours later, Steve showed up at my house. I tell you, what a gentleman. Very cus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a tree cut back away from the house, as it was overhanging the house and causing moss to grow on the shingles. Also trimmed a second tree on my property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

08/30/2017

This review is nearly 2 years late, but better late than never. I had a tree limb over my house and hit it cut. Very professional crew. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

07/31/2017

They were punctual. Very neat and the job was performed excellently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a very tall 60' tree cut down and the root destroyed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

07/28/2017

I needed a large spruce tree taken down at my mom's house. While I couldn't be there when the work was being done, everything was completed exactly as discussed. The tree was removed, the property was clean and the process was worry free. This company definitely has the right name. Traditional Tree Service does good, quality work at a fair price..... Just like the old days. Thanks!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large spruce tree removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

TREE REMOVAL SPECIALISTS, TREE PRUNING, TREE SPRAYING, STUMP GRINDING.